Tila Nguyen Thread Part II. NWS ..duh!

jbsupra89t

Achieving Balance...
Mar 30, 2005
NJ
meggs521 said:
LOL... I don't think people will ever reach a consensus on what is and isn't hot. And it gives us (ladies) HOPE... it means that hopefully at least one guy out there finds us hot.

Hope... I've given up on hope, my dream is to one day become hopeless. That indifference is what makes you attractive.

So that's your plan?

It's my only hope.

:rofl:

(No I'm not poking fun at you and I hope at least someone knows what I'm quoting ;) )

meggs521

Apr 6, 2005
South Bend
GrimJack said:
Meggs, I wouldn't worry too much about being considered hot by at least one guy.

Consider this. What do you see in men's magazines? Pictures of hot ladies. What do you see in women's magazines? Pictures of hot ladies. What does this tell us? That the male body is an ugly thing that should not be viewed by the faint of heart.

Bottom line - a plain looking lady is still better looking than a hot guy, to over 80% of the population. ;)

LOL!

But for reals, I'm out of the guy thread now.

...maybe.

L

lanky189

no pic hawking albert!

meggs you're welcome to stay, and even contribute pics of women you find attractive or just conversation of course

7MGTEJoe

Mar 31, 2005
Salinas, CA
Thora Birch

thora_birch044.jpg

thora_birch038.jpg

L

lanky189

GrimJack said:
Hell, she's a girl, she can post pics of guys she thinks are hot. Anyone who argues with her gets the :greddy2: smiley.

ok that works for me as long as they are not completely devoid of clothing,

meggs go for it.

B

Boostaddctn

lanky189 said:
ok that works for me as long as they are not completely devoid of clothing,

meggs go for it.

Dude! that will kill the purpose of this thread, its for SEXY BABES, not dudes, if you guys want a dudes thread, go start a david hasselholf thread, leave it out of the Tila Nguyen thread! aight peace :chicken:

meggs521

Apr 6, 2005
South Bend
Boostaddctn said:
Dude! that will kill the purpose of this thread, its for SEXY BABES, not dudes, if you guys want a dudes thread, go start a david hasselholf thread, leave it out of the Tila Nguyen thread! aight peace :chicken:

Don't worry, I'm not going to post any pictures. At least not of guys, and I doubt and guys on here will be posting pictures of other guys.