Recent pic:

p21584_2.jpg

Last edited:

CSquared

Apr 5, 2005
Atlanta, GA
D34DC311 said:
^^
I'm geussing ur one for the WWE correct?
and if u want to see real stuff, check out pride fighting, UFC or K1. <thats real.
i watch the WWE sometimes but more for the crazy stunts they do.

I used to watch it but it's been a few years. After a while it just gets REALLY dumb.

L

lanky189

i agree.

"DUDE..YOU MUST CHILL...I HAVE HIDDEN YOU KEYS!....NOW..GO TO SLEEP!"

L

lanky189

actually Shag i have a buddy who gives his 4wd toyota hell on a regular basis.. jumping hills etc... he has no problems whatsoever...it seems the toyota ifs is much better designed and more stout than the GM one.

meggs521

Apr 6, 2005
South Bend
cramerizking said:
I used to watch it but it's been a few years. After a while it just gets REALLY dumb.

Sooo true.

And Poatree does look a lot like john cusak... especially from the same angle. How do you people see these comparisons? I like never see any resemblances until pictures are side by side. Maybe my brain's slow or something.

~Meg

Loki

The Future is Unwritten
Mar 30, 2005
Prince George, B.C.
meggs521 said:
Sooo true.

And Poatree does look a lot like john cusak... especially from the same angle. How do you people see these comparisons? I like never see any resemblances until pictures are side by side. Maybe my brain's slow or something.

~Meg

Don't worry Meggs, I never see the resemblances either.

SupraMario

I think it was the google
Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
meggs521 said:
Sooo true.

~Meg

the eyes and nose thats all you have to focus on, and as you lookin like adam sandler hmmm. naa.

meggs521

Apr 6, 2005
South Bend
Loki said:
Don't worry Meggs, I never see the resemblances either.

At least I'm not the only one.

And I'll try to focus on teh eyes and nose more if I'm trying to come up with my own resemblences.

SupraMario

I think it was the google
Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
meggs521 said:
At least I'm not the only one.

And I'll try to focus on teh eyes and nose more if I'm trying to come up with my own resemblences.

lol
how can you come up with your own, do you mean look in the mirror and see who you look like?
ill drink to that.:drink1: :drink1: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer:

B

Boostaddctn

Holla, speaking of prom, I was going take my car to the prom but spent the week in the county and the person I was going take to the prom went with someone else instead :(...aight peace :chicken:

CSquared

Apr 5, 2005
Atlanta, GA
Boostaddctn said:
Holla, speaking of prom, I was going take my car to the prom but spent the week in the county and the person I was going take to the prom went with someone else instead :(...aight peace :chicken:

lol and what were we in county for?

Squid699

Manic Mechanic
Mar 30, 2005
Chesapeake, VA
Pic of me and Lanky from TLS Expo this weekend....I'm center standing up with the beer, Lanky is front left.

646529_72_full.jpg

Our cooler Friday night.............we had to restock for Saturday
646529_74_full.jpg

meggs521

Apr 6, 2005
South Bend
D34DC311 said:
lol
how can you come up with your own, do you mean look in the mirror and see who you look like?
ill drink to that.:drink1: :drink1: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer:

Well that too. But I meant look at people and decide who they resemble on their own.

I don't resemble anyone, so...