thieves

JesseH

Nov 12, 2005
Englewood, Ohio, United States
OneJoeZee said:
nothing is ever garunteed when someone breaks into your car.
Joes right, no matter what security system you have or new keys etc....If someone wants to break in your car they're going to do it. The only things you can do is take as many precausions as possible.

whenmunkysfly

scratch that...going 2jz
Jun 26, 2006
United States
CRE said:
It's pretty much the same thing as "raking", a lock picking technique... and no I won't go into further detail.

I absolutely HATE it when threads like this turn into a how-to for breaking into cars. True, a knowledgable thief already knows how to get in. True, a determined thief will do what ever is needed to get in. True, locks only keep the honest people honest. But just handing out this kind of info and then continuously reposting it in numerous threads across numerous sites is just begging for trouble as well as providing lessons for would be thieves who otherwise would have no clue how to get into your car without breaking a window.

Can we please stop advertising this shit!?

irocznissan - I'm sorry they smashed your window and fucked up your car. When you replace the handle remember to check out the linkages, they may have gotten bent.

What do you mean for 10.98 a month i can have hundreds of diffrent files on how to brake into car. they have a website for that. you also learn how to make bombs dirty bombs (if you can get the materials) and turn your semi auto hand gun into an automatic killing machine. we are only saving them the 10.98 a month

whenmunkysfly

scratch that...going 2jz
Jun 26, 2006
United States
CRE said:
It's pretty much the same thing as "raking", a lock picking technique... and no I won't go into further detail.

I absolutely HATE it when threads like this turn into a how-to for breaking into cars. True, a knowledgable thief already knows how to get in. True, a determined thief will do what ever is needed to get in. True, locks only keep the honest people honest. But just handing out this kind of info and then continuously reposting it in numerous threads across numerous sites is just begging for trouble as well as providing lessons for would be thieves who otherwise would have no clue how to get into your car without breaking a window.

Can we please stop advertising this shit!?

irocznissan - I'm sorry they smashed your window and fucked up your car. When you replace the handle remember to check out the linkages, they may have gotten bent.

What do you mean for 10.98 a month i can have hundreds of diffrent files on how to brake into car. they have a website for that. you also learn how to make bombs dirty bombs (if you can get the materials) and turn your semi auto hand gun into an automatic killing machine. we are only saving them the 10.98 a month

let me make it clear that i am only kidding and it is never a good idea to talk about this stuff on a public area of the internet

Quin

Trans killer
Dec 5, 2006
Columbus, IN
When my dad had his 81 someone stole it, took the rims (the stock ones... this was in 96... wtf..) and took the stock 8trac radio that didn't work anyway. Drove it like a parking lot away (still in plain site) and left it with I think 13"s. Just plain lame.

On another note, my friend recently had someone break into his Mustang. They ripped his aftermarket oil pressure gauge off and unscrewed his A-pod gauges but couldn't get them out so they went next door. Tried to come back the next night and my friend's dad saw them, went out and caught one, the other one bolted, he whooped the living day lights out of the one that didn't and called the cops. Little punks all over the place today

EDIT: Mustang is a 90, interior is in bad shape, has a 4 banger in it from a T-Bird... Wtf there as well