The Official 'Girls of Supramania Calendar' Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tanya

Supramania Contributor
Aug 15, 2005
Naples, FL
No no, I would just like to have maybe ONE picture by someone by this month, early next, so I can keep the interest going on this project... I don't want it to fizzle out like the calendar I tried doing on classic-celica.com... everyone was interested, but I only got 7 cars in before time was up.

Tanya

Supramania Contributor
Aug 15, 2005
Naples, FL
CURRENTLY WE STILL HAVE NO PICTURES

YES, THERE IS ABOUT 8 MONTHS BEFORE DEADLINE, BUT WOULD BE NICE TO HAVE AT LEAST ONE PICTURE IN SOMETIME WITHIN THE NEXT MONTH

jdub

Official SM Expert: Motor Oil, Lubricants & Fil
SM Expert
Feb 10, 2006
Valley of the Sun
JMDigital said:
Nice! That is some DARK TINT! I actually like the rims to, Good Job!

Thank you ;)
Got a couple more things to do on the outside...interior is next.

meggs521

Apr 6, 2005
South Bend
Well I did the supra forums calendar last year and I drove to Phoenix for the pictures... so it could be doable. Is there anyone closer to Tucson? My only reason is that I did my hair all nice and tried to have my makeup look pretty, but after driving my hair turned to poop. So I was sad. But I could do it better this time so that it holds up longer.

Tanya- I'd offer to try to get pictures in next month for you, but right now I have a broken thumb and I don't really want a fat purple thumb in my picture :/

Tanya

Supramania Contributor
Aug 15, 2005
Naples, FL
ouch!

well we have 12 other girls who could make an attempt to get a pic in, at least SOMETHING. I really dont want to see this die out

meggs521

Apr 6, 2005
South Bend
Ya, I don't want this to die out either!

I'm thinking that if I can find someone free to do the pictures in mid May I should be good to go. I have a feeling that by the time my thumb is normal looking again I'll be rushing to finish everything for the semester, but I graduate May 12, so hopefully shortly after that I'll be good to go. But it would be really nice if someone else could get pictures in... I'm excited to start seeing results.

Status
Not open for further replies.