***The Grey Supras Thread***

ForcedTorque

Join the 92 Owners Group
Jul 11, 2005
Satsuma, Alabama, United States
Definitely a hard act to follow.................but also inspiration to rebuild

p449292_1.jpg

I could almost still take this picture, except for the bumper corner sticking out. Fender is still arrow straight.

p449292_2.jpg

p449292_3.jpg

Reign_Maker

Has cheezberger
Aug 31, 2005
Florida
ForcedTorque said:
That right there is the EXACT reason I want my wife to drive a supra... Fuckin tanks man... The windshield isnt even cracked... These cars may be heavy, but they're safe... And thats one of the things I love about them... Sorry to see your's smashed, but you're ok, and thats all that matters...

ForcedTorque

Join the 92 Owners Group
Jul 11, 2005
Satsuma, Alabama, United States
I believe it will be rebuildable, but right now I'm concentrating on getting the 87 running. The driver's side frame rail has a bolt and you can see the washer moved about 1/8 of an inch. The passenger side rail looks straight for as much of it as I can see. I can't see the tip, but it feels like it may be OK. It is right where you see the bumper buckled, but feels flat and straight. I think it could be fixed, but with the paint I would want on it, I might be better of finding a nicely painted body, and swap motors. Thought about Malloynx's car, but it's a good ways away, and I'm not yet ready to start working on that one. He's decided to keep it for now. Maybe when i'm ready, he'll decide to sell. Hopefully he will kepp his and rebuild it. I love what he had done with that car. And, I want to stay GREY!!!!!!!

thedave925

Since 9/16/05
Nov 9, 2005
East Bay, Cali
I'm gifted with Charcoal:

sm_photo_missing.jpg

Not perfect, but she's MINE:naughty: Apology for the camera phone pic. I have a new camera, so there'll be new pics...........someday after the shaved handle thing is done.

fiyota

I ♥ Boost
May 3, 2006
Kelowna, BC
Well, pretty much completely stock for now... Love grey metallic (going to respray in the same colour in a while)

rearshotol9.jpg

simpleexteriorxp4.jpg

grey on grey baby.
interiorqo8.jpg

Loki

The Future is Unwritten
Mar 30, 2005
Prince George, B.C.
fotosoup said:
Well, pretty much completely stock for now... Love grey metallic (going to respray in the same colour in a while)

Were the first 2 pics taken at Knox Mtn? that is the best place to take pics in Kelowna :love:

I miss Kelowna so much :cry:

fiyota

I ♥ Boost
May 3, 2006
Kelowna, BC
ya knox mountain is a wicked place to take pictures.. I can't wait till I bring her back on the road so I can take more pics of her.. next time you will see her sitting on 17x10R 17x9F 5ziegen 5-spokes (black polished lip).. and lowered about two inches with a 3-piece spoiler and tails off a 91... and maybe a fresh coat of paint (still grey metallic tho)

Loki

The Future is Unwritten
Mar 30, 2005
Prince George, B.C.
fotosoup said:
ya knox mountain is a wicked place to take pictures.. I can't wait till I bring her back on the road so I can take more pics of her.. next time you will see her sitting on 17x10R 17x9F 5ziegen 5-spokes (black polished lip).. and lowered about two inches with a 3-piece spoiler and tails off a 91... and maybe a fresh coat of paint (still grey metallic tho)

That will look awesome, if I ever get my car running again I'll be sure to let you know when I'm going through Kelowna and maybe we can get some pics of a few Supra's up there.

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Shytheed Dumas said:
Blue Metallic is my favorite color for the MKIII. :love:

You guys are lucky!

You probably shouldn't have posted that here Kurt...............:nono: