The blonde joke thread :)

sabolt

Fuzz E. Guy
May 30, 2005
Tequesta, FL
Blond moment – True story

A few years ago my wife, who is not a blond, had a blond moment. We were out at Home Depot buying some weed killer for the lawn. I found what I wanted and put it in the cart. My wife looks at the bag and reads that it “Kills 50 weeds”. She looks at me with all seriousness and says “but we have more than 50 weeds”. Ah.. Types of weeds dear it kills 50 TYPES of weeds.

Dirgle

Conjurer of Boost
Mar 30, 2005
Pauma Valley, CA
^^It's those type of moments that make our significant others the most endearing and adorable. Wait?!? Am I allowed to say adorable as a guy, excuse me while I go find those stone tablets with the man rules written on them.

AF1JZ

Almost civilian status...
Jun 26, 2006
Fredericksburg, VA
JMDigital said:
100% TRUE!

My wife thinks that when you want to microwave something for 1 1/2 min. you type 1:50 and press start... :3d_frown:

I was kinda having a slow boring night working. But, that put a funny little grin on my face.

My wife has said some pretty "blonde" statements before, just can't think of any. I'll be back when I can remember some....

MmmBoost

DDS Performance
As a successful blonde businesswoman was driving her new Porsche thru the countryside one day, she stopped when she saw another blonde in the middle of a cornfield, in a rowboat, paddling away. She got out of the car and yelled "Hey stupid! What the hell are you doing? Ya know, its dumb blondes like you that makes all of us smarter blondes look so dumb. If I could swim, I'd come out there and kick your ass!"

------------------------------------

Why did the blonde return her brand new computer to the store?

She couldn't get the cupholder to stay open.

------------------------------------

A very stunning looking blonde walks into an exotic car dealership one day. She tells the salesman that she has enough money, and she wants to pay cash for the fastest and most unique car that they have. The salesman happily sells her a brand new Ferrari, and she was on her way.
Later on that evening, the salesman was walking out of the dealership when he sees the blonde returning, on foot, and quite bruised up. The salesman says "Hey, what happened to you and the car?" She replied "Well, it goes like this. I pulled up at my first stoplight. There was a corvette there, and i wanted to race it. I put the transmission in N for New car mode and hit the gas when the light went green. It didnt do anything though, you guys might have to look at that. So then i changed it to D for Drag mode. It caught up to just behind the corvette after a while. Everything was fine until i decided to pass him and shifted into Race mode!

ChadMKIII

Yup, Thats The G/F
Jul 14, 2006
Bay Area, Ca
dirgle said:
^^It's those type of moments that make our significant others the most endearing and adorable. Wait?!? Am I allowed to say adorable as a guy, excuse me while I go find those stone tablets with the man rules written on them.
Only when talking about gf/wife. :p

My girlfriend is adorable. I have no problem with that.
And a lot of that adorable-ness comes from her blonde moments...... :rofl:

Ah, I need to think of some, she has some GOOD ones.
She claims she has brown hair with blonde highlights....
I say she has a lot more blonde MOMENTS than highlights, and she needs to add some blonde to her hair to match her personality:p

sabolt said:
Blond moment – True story

A few years ago my wife, who is not a blond, had a blond moment. We were out at Home Depot buying some weed killer for the lawn. I found what I wanted and put it in the cart. My wife looks at the bag and reads that it “Kills 50 weeds”. She looks at me with all seriousness and says “but we have more than 50 weeds”. Ah.. Types of weeds dear it kills 50 TYPES of weeds.
That is SOOOOOO something my girl would do.....LOLOLOL.