Surgery Complete: My Supra Is De-Riced

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
theWeezL said:
and I had a CB radio in it with my "handle" painted on the back of the car! ROFL...What a stud I was!

What was your handle? ....................hello all you foxy mamas, this is the Ladies Man in the chevelle from hell. Remember when the velle is rockin, don't come knockin..........................:naughty:

Facime

Leather work expert
Jun 1, 2006
Corvallis OR
suprahero said:
theWeezL said:
and I had a CB radio in it with my "handle" painted on the back of the car! ROFL...What a stud I was!

What was your handle? ....................hello all you foxy mamas, this is the Ladies Man in the chevelle from hell. Remember when the velle is rockin, don't come knockin..........................:naughty:

Ghostrider
I still remember my licence # too!

"This is the Ghostrider, KAVW9546, and Im gone!"

oh yeah, and dude, I ran away from home when I had it and used to sleep in the trunk, I had the latch rigged to open from the inside. That was a big ass trunk!

CFSapper

AKA Slient_sniper
Apr 24, 2006
Chilliwack
yah sure alpha when i get a pair of 89+ tail i will get you to do that to the they would looks awsome on my car(will cheack fro spelling mistakes in the moring druk right nw)

shaeff

Kurt is FTMFW x2!!!!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2005
Around
fox, nice job, bro! i love all mk3's. i even loved your mk3. now i love your mk3 like it's my own! :)

-shaeff

bowtiebuba

stangs hate supras
Sep 1, 2005
marion iowa
very nice fox you have a supra that im sure everybody would be proud to own, now all you have to do is a 7m gte or 1jz or 2jz.... or sbc? no go 7mgte

crrider80

Too soon Jr.
Jun 3, 2006
NYC
PUT THE HATCH VISOR BACK ON!!! or sell it to me :naughty: seriously if you're not using it i may buy it from you.
-Steve