Mar 30, 2005
Auckland, New Zealand
www.supra.co.nz
and so with the new tradition

TODAY!
i actually managed to get a couple of things done *shock horror*
i've been so busy doing everyone elses supras mine was left neglected :(
but today she wasn't :D

so a while back i bought her a garage coz the weather was really impeding getting any work done on it

got me mum to hold up my throttle body and extension pipe just so you can get an idea on what it'll look like... the tb is being held a little high but you do get the idea

Got some new seals from Toyota. Thanks Curt! :D

Got the 7M braided fuel line kit off ebay :)

Installing started :D

Engine as she is now :)

and i think that's her to date! :D
thanks for reading :)

Last edited:

pimptrizkit

thread killer
Dec 22, 2005
vancouver Wa
is that a jz manifold? or a costum 22r style? only reason i thought 22r. is the use of an extension pipe, i couldn't see a good awnser for me..

thanks suze

vas85

SupraNut
Sep 29, 2006
Sydney, AU
I really like this project, and the fact its yellow with gold pearl looks unique something different for a Supra. you go girl :)

tookwik4u89

Red T-shirt
Apr 6, 2005
Rockford, IL
Good job, painting engine bay is always fun! LOL ....luv the beavis and butthead mural on the side of your garage....hahaha! You have to be the only one that has a Mom that will help you supe up your Supra!

suprra_girl

7M POWAH! ;)
Mar 30, 2005
Auckland, New Zealand
www.supra.co.nz
HellsLegion said:
Yay! Looking awesome Suze!
Thanks Dude :D

pimptrizkit said:
is that a jz manifold? or a costum 22r style? only reason i thought 22r. is the use of an extension pipe, i couldn't see a good awnser for me..

thanks suze
yep it's a 1jz manifold, i've had to make the extension because i'm using a 1uz throttle body and the butterfly and linkages are just in the way of everything and trying to get stuff to fit, so i thought i'd get a pipe to move it further forward :)

RHDMK3 said:
Nice ride:) I am liking that engine bay!
Cheers! i've still got to finish her bling bling tho hehe.. the last chrome coater i got was terrible so i'm having to get things redone by another chromer but she'll look very cool soon :D

vas85 said:
I really like this project, and the fact its yellow with gold pearl looks unique something different for a Supra. you go girl :)
Yea i love the yellow, it makes me unique, well i was unique in NZ then a couple of others did show up, but they only had 1G's so i didn't worry LOL
I thought the gold pearl would really make it shine, so i can't wait to really see it in the sun again, its really blinding from memory actually haha.

tookwik4u89 said:
Good job, painting engine bay is always fun! LOL ....luv the beavis and butthead mural on the side of your garage....hahaha! You have to be the only one that has a Mom that will help you supe up your Supra!
Yea i've stripped quite a few engine bays now, so you could say i'm a bay expert :p but it is a pita to do, ya just don't realise the amount of stuff in your bay till you have to start removing it all hehe

Yea my Mum is cool! i help her modify her car and she helps me modify mine ;) and she'll never make me choose between my car or room in the driveway haha.. she doesn't care if it doesn't go for now... she knows it's my baby :D

suprra_girl

7M POWAH! ;)
Mar 30, 2005
Auckland, New Zealand
www.supra.co.nz
YESTERDAY!

remounted my intercooler & 2nd tranny cooler, still have yet to get the i/c pipes and oil hose for the engine & tranny cooler
Resized the hole under the left headlight to fit 3" i/c piping and put edging stuff around the hole so it doesn't cut my i/c pipes

and one pic i forgot to add
me installing my wideband sensor :D

Last edited: