SupraMania, What should I do??

st2b

Banned
Sep 15, 2006
Versailles (Lex) Ky
www.myspace.com
Well to be honest, I'm more than happy with my Supra, I just don't like seeing it sit and put to waste. I guess I'll get a cover sometime or something. I'm just itching for a 5spd :(

Yeah I guess I could wait until I'm 16, because it seems like the 23 (No joke) Applications I put in have got me nowhere, not even a phone call. I showed a local weld shop my certificate for getting 2nd place in the FFA state welding competition. They just laughed :/

Well, tomorrow, I'm going to Alabama to hopefully visit SupraHero for a week and to get out of this hell house. I hope to learn A LOT!

Thanks guys!

suprarx7nut

YotaMD.com author
Nov 10, 2006
Arizona
www.supramania.com
I'd hang onto it for now. A 15/16 year old does NOT deserve much more than an auto Supra anyways. :)

You seem much more mature than your peer group but none-the-less I think an auto Supra is plenty car. Take good care of it as you really seem to be and you should be one step ahead when in a few years you can trade up for a sick turbo. :)

st2b

Banned
Sep 15, 2006
Versailles (Lex) Ky
www.myspace.com
I really don't mind it being a turbo when I think about it.
All of the n/a owners know what I'm talking about, right?

Cruising in a n/a Supra is the most relaxing thing ever, no adrenalin rush needed. And that's what I'm shooting for. But it can still provide that rush, n/a or turbo.

I'm keeping my car, I've lost too much blood from it to just let it go!

steven89

Jul 8, 2006
Houston, TX
hah, dont STIs have transfer case problems.. not to mention, weak drivetrain all around? I dont really know.. just what ive heard from anyone that mods em.

indy_mk3

boost-creep
Oct 15, 2007
kelowna
dude im 17 and i bought mine this summer when i was 16....just get a job, i got a BHG then a week later after doing it i spun a bearing so i just got overtime and ended up getting a jdm 7m from JK motors, keep it then NA/T!!!

ForcedTorque

Join the 92 Owners Group
Jul 11, 2005
Satsuma, Alabama, United States
st2b said:
Well, tomorrow, I'm going to Alabama to hopefully visit SupraHero for a week and to get out of this hell house. I hope to learn A LOT!

Thanks guys!

Whatever you do......DO NOT, under any circumstances go for a ride in his car. You will be ruined on that N/A Automatic before you ever get started. My suggestion is to ride in Vonda's car, which is no slouch itself, and won't be quite as bad on you. Feel comforted that her car did beat Jay on the track. I was in her car at the time. It is nicely modded, and runs very well.

st2b

Banned
Sep 15, 2006
Versailles (Lex) Ky
www.myspace.com
I've rode in a 400hp MkIV, a couple actually. I would love to ride in the 1jz, I don't care how it makes my car feel, because it's a cruise car, not a fast one. But the main reason I'm going down there is to learn a lot that I didn't know, and to work with him to get all that stuff polished. But thank you torque!

ForcedTorque

Join the 92 Owners Group
Jul 11, 2005
Satsuma, Alabama, United States
st2b said:
I've rode in a 400hp MkIV, a couple actually. I would love to ride in the 1jz, I don't care how it makes my car feel, because it's a cruise car, not a fast one. But the main reason I'm going down there is to learn a lot that I didn't know, and to work with him to get all that stuff polished. But thank you torque!

I like your attitude man! You couldn't be going to visit two better people. I'm not sure how much that hick can teach you, but it will be fun anyway.