Supramania Forza Motorsport 2 Tournament (Xbox 360)

A

ArthurRitus

I WANT IN!!!! ill just rent the game for that weekend, since i dont own it =)

SupraMario

I think it was the google
Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
Hmm those dates just seem WAY to close for my flight. Im pretty sure they will work but they just seem real close.

SupraMario

Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
Anyone wanna start doing some races? Just for fun to see what we all have? as in skill...

And does anyone have the Wheel? I'm thinking about getting it when I get back from germany.

turbogate

Life is Boost
May 18, 2005
South, FL
swaq;885918 said:
My brother bought the wheel back when he got Project Gotham Racing 3, but hated it and returned it. It's difficult to shift with the paddles when you're turning.

You're suppose to downshift before the turn, and upshift on the way out anyways, He is a bad driver. :biglaugh: (just messing with you).

My friend just let me borrow his steering wheel, but he forgot to give me the Gotham CD that has the software needed:3d_frown: so it's just sitting there until I meet him.

Yellow 13

Lurker
Apr 4, 2006
Fairfield, California
Its been awhile, but I updated the first post with a date + time and added a few names.
Any objections?

Just to see who's still participating add your name to the list, you can add your gamertag if you want.
(Just copy and paste it into a new post)

1. Yellow 13 - GT: Yellow XIII

You can also send me a friend request on Xbox live so I can send reminders out the Friday before the tournament.

mkthree92

Supramania Contributor
Jan 21, 2007
AL
Can someone help me out with signing up for Xbox Live?

I already have a Windows Live ID that was set up when I signed up for the Zune Marketplace. In the Xbox Live setup on the 360 console, it asks if you already have an ID. It says you have a Windows Live ID if you have one of the following:..., Zune account,... etc.

I entered in my e-mail address and password login for Windows Live, and it gives the "This Windows Live ID is already linked to an Xbox LIVE account. Please use a different Windows Live ID." So how can I use the same e-mail and password that is used for Windows Live ID (that's used for Zune) for the Xbox? Or do you have to use a new e-mail? It's pretty damn stupid if you do. I've never had Xbox Live before.

Thanks

SupraMario

Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
mkthree92;890658 said:
Can someone help me out with signing up for Xbox Live?

I already have a Windows Live ID that was set up when I signed up for the Zune Marketplace. In the Xbox Live setup on the 360 console, it asks if you already have an ID. It says you have a Windows Live ID if you have one of the following:..., Zune account,... etc.

I entered in my e-mail address and password login for Windows Live, and it gives the "This Windows Live ID is already linked to an Xbox LIVE account. Please use a different Windows Live ID." So how can I use the same e-mail and password that is used for Windows Live ID (that's used for Zune) for the Xbox? Or do you have to use a new e-mail? It's pretty damn stupid if you do. I've never had Xbox Live before.

Thanks

Mine did the same, I said fuck it and made another account, I tried for 2 days BTW and still couldnt get it look at my other post in this thread.
Supramario is my GT BTW.

mkthree92

Supramania Contributor
Jan 21, 2007
AL
D34DC311;890738 said:
Mine did the same, I said fuck it and made another account, I tried for 2 days BTW and still couldnt get it look at my other post in this thread.
Supramario is my GT BTW.

Hey, I saw you were having problems too, but I thought yours were problems with the gamertag? Were you able to use the same e-mail for that one? Mine says the gamertag I want is available, but then when I go to enter my e-mail and password, it says it's already signed up for a Xbox Live Account.