Supramania.com Shirts!!

What color shirts and print would you like to see?

• Total voters

Turbo. Targa. Life.

SupraMania Shirt Slinger!
Apr 16, 2005
O'Fallon, MO
www.geocities.com
Was planning on heading to the post office today, but ended up getting stuck babysitting. Sorry about the delay guys--had kind of a rough weekend. Tomorrow for sure I'll hit the post office and check out canadian and UK shipping. It will be more though, I can almost for sure say that. I should be able to start collecting money tomorrow evening (that way I'll be able to tell everyone shipping cost).

Once again, sorry for the delay!

Ish

SM Pimp
Apr 5, 2005
Socal
Would it be too late to make an order? BTW did you guys decide on black with white supra or White with black supra? (I didn't want to read through 13 pages of this) Sorry.

Turbo. Targa. Life.

Apr 16, 2005
O'Fallon, MO
www.geocities.com
Nope not too late, got held up at work today, actually just got home about 3 hours ago (such a long day compared to my normal 4-5 hour days...) I took off tomorrow though to hit the post office. :)

ISH--just copy the list from the last post above you and add your name to the end. I'm doing both color shirts, also so please specify what color in your order. You'll see what I mean by reading the other orders. :)

SORRY EVERYONE!!!

LoveMy7MGTE

Nov 24, 2005
Grosse Pointe, Michigan
aye mate said:
Where and when do we send the Paypal?
so you're gonna be taking money in the next day or two? How are you gonna handle adress and stuff? I don't realy care if this is public so mine is:
Chris Platz
769 Loraine
Grosse Pointe, MI 48230

PM me if you want adresses PM's or e-mailed or whatever, also, where do we send payapl?

Turbo. Targa. Life.

Apr 16, 2005
O'Fallon, MO
www.geocities.com
Like I said, took yesterday off work to hit the post office, shipping is about what I expected it to be. Also found out I won't be able to fit more than one shirt per package, because that would've been too expensive. I want everyone to EMAIL ME YOUR ADDRESS AND PAYPAL ADDRESS SO I KNOW WHO THINGS ARE COMING FROM AND GOING TO. ALSO INCLUDE YOUR USER AND REAL NAME IN THE EMAIL.

EMAIL THINGS TO: SuperDupra@AOL.COM

CANADIAN SHIPPING: is an ADDITIONAL $4
UK SHIPPING: is an ADDITIONAL $9.15

Turbo. Targa. Life.

Apr 16, 2005
O'Fallon, MO
www.geocities.com
Yes, start emailing info to the email addy I left on thursday NOT the one in my profile--easiest way to keep you guys sorted out :) If you don't have a paypal address, please be sure to mention that in your email. Money orders will be the only other method of payment accepted--this is because waiting for checks to clear is a pain in the ass. I guess if you're comfortable enough sending cash in the mail you could do that too...

Paypal payment can start now too, got the account cleared out yesterday. The paypal address is: MDL65@AOL.com
If I remember correctly (it's been a while since I paid someone with paypal) there's a spot to leave a comment with your payment, you can include your name, username, address, and how many/color/size of shirts there too.

Turbo. Targa. Life.

Apr 16, 2005
O'Fallon, MO
www.geocities.com
Ordering is officially ended!!

Keep the payments coming, PAYMENT NEEDS TO BE IN BY SUNDAY FEBRUARY SIXTH (6) that gives you guys a full week from when I posted my paypal address. also you can mail payments to:

Brandon Lynch
5 Spangle Way Drive
O'Fallon, MO USA 63366-5525