SupraFest 2006...

garagefujimoto

Local Tire Destroyer
May 27, 2005
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
Sorry Wade...John's buddy up north there just got a 1JZ Supra from a company in BC. Neither one of us gets the DP as it is too much to ship such a heavy and bulkyitem. He sold it locally. Have your friend in Brooks whip one up for you, they are super simple.

Loki

The Future is Unwritten
Mar 30, 2005
Prince George, B.C.
Clay, I'm not sure if it'll be in Van or Kelowna yet. Hopefully we will hear something soon.

Evan, sounds like a good showing is coming out from over there. Can't wait to see the cars :bigthumb:

NecroCyde

Lurk R
Apr 5, 2005
Calgary/Brooks, Alberta Canada
ahhhh, i see, well wedge we should probably meet up sometime, perhaps even evan could get his ass near his cell phone some time so it would be possible to actually contact him to do such things as well....:D

speaking of which, come on evan, i know you like money and you know i like that momo steering wheel, i can't buy something that i cant see.....

Last edited:

garagefujimoto

Local Tire Destroyer
May 27, 2005
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
NecroCyde said:
ahhhh, i see, well wedge we should probably meet up sometime, perhaps even evan could get his ass near his cell phone some time so it would be possible to actually contact him to do such things as well....:D

speaking of which, come on evan, i know you like money and you know i like that momo steering wheel, i can't buy something that i can see.....

Sorry Wade, i was out of town to visit my grandpa, who had a stroke. I apologize that i left my telephone at home and was not able to show you a steering wheel. I will be back shortly.

NecroCyde

Lurk R
Apr 5, 2005
oh shit! sorry evan i didnt realize, best wishes, i hope your grandpa is alright, my grandpa had colon cancer once, which he thankfully got over, tough ole bastard, he he. yes anyway dont worry about that, i hope your grandpa gets well.

are you going to be back tomorrow? let me know. thanks

WeDgE

Buh-bye 7M...
Jan 2, 2006
Alberta
stanzaspeed said:
colour? do you commute between Ft Mac and lethbridge? Im a Ft. Mcmurray local myself. just wonderin if ive seen you around.

Black

Purchased the car ~1.5 months ago (hasn't been to Fort Mac yet, but will be there this summer)

No, I don't commute per-say, I'm just in Lethbridge for school and go back to Fort Mac for holidays. :)

Stanzaspeed

2.5 Twin Turbo R
Staff member
Mar 30, 2005
Calgary, AB
i take it you lived here before leaving to go to school?

whats yer last name i might have heard of ya before. its a long shot but you never know :biglaugh:

becauseican

Supramania Contributor
Mar 31, 2005
Vancouver
www.bicperformance.com
NecroCyde said:
i hope to be coming, it really should be kelowna not vancouver, it goes like this:

hot beaches with hot girls or a racing speedway........i say its obvious, ha ha

Vancouver has some really nice beaches too. Kits beach, Spanish banks, First and Second beach, all within about 5 min from down town. Also some nice lakes about 30 min away like Buntzen, White pine.

Anyways, nobody went to the beach last year in Kelowna, we were to busy with the cars.

Whoever is doing the planing should get on this soon, before you know it it will be summer. I would offer some planning help, but I am already working 6 days a week 10-12 hours a day getting my new shop going, so I dont have any spare time. I thought Duane and Seamus were going to get the ball rolling on this?

smupra

Nov 29, 2005
chilliwack bc
Im not sure whos gonna organize this one... someone should get suprafest.ca back up in running... it was a good thing last year...

NecroCyde

Lurk R
Apr 5, 2005
^
wow, that was uncalled for, dont try pushing the bad reactions you got on me....LOL

its obvious thats what happened with evan last year, rofl.

regardless, it just seems like kelowna would work better for everyone who would want come east of the mountains, i can see why everyone in vancouver would want it in vancouver, little travelling involved, thats natural, however im not saying it should be in calgary or lethbridge or anything silly like that, kelowna is centralized for everyone and its been plenty successful in the past years it was held there.