supra or 240sx

Knight_MKIII

Big Bollas
Dec 3, 2005
Orlando, FL
It depends on your goals completely. the Rarity factor goes to the MKIII, its much easier to mod, but more expensive once you go past BPU level. see which car you enjoy driving more, which style, interior, exterior,...etc you like more. after all its you who will be driving it and no matter what anyone else thinks it wont matter since they wont be paying or driving your car.

I personally believe the looks of the MKIII are the best for cars that age, when I was in the market for a project car I could have easily picked a MKIV, call me crazy but I went with a MKIII, most sane people wont agree with my decision, but it was mine to make and I don't regret it. it will be the same situation for you, which car you like most, which one you see your self modding and dropping money on to keep for years without looking back and saying WTF did i do.

lilcoope7

Aug 8, 2007
McHenry
yea ok after that talk this is what i think im gonna do pimp the 240 with s15conversion for 950$

and c if my dad still want to drop his 350 motor in it

kawkoretsx

flatuator
Jun 26, 2007
hagerstown, MD
Tough decision for sure. I almost sold my second mkii for a 240, but didn't. I'm glad I didnt, raced a guy tonight with a 240. Had turbo back 3" exhaust no cat, 2.5" hardpipe (greddy I think) intake and was runnin 18pounds. I"m runnin 10 pounds, BIC DDP (stock exhaust from the converter back with a stock converter too) AFPR, K&N intake, 2.5" hardpipe, MAXX intercooler, no back seat. I put it all over that kid, I mean bad. I beat him from a stop, 15 mph roll, and a third gear pull when he tried to pass.

AaronsSupraMKIII

Supramania Contributor
Jul 27, 2007
Athens, AL
7Mboost said:
Sell them both and get a Geo Metro, then call APC and look under lighting.

I am going to get a YUGO and upgrade the engine to a 12HP Briggs and Stratton!! I will be playing with power then! WOOHOOOO! :biglaugh: