Supra All Broken =\ Need a new back bumper

Mrdjac

-.-
Jul 29, 2008
Toowoomba
hey guys, just thought i would give you an update on my poor baby, coming home from work the other day, one side got on the gravel, i swerved to miss a guidepost, fishtailed out of control, went off the road, slammed on the brakes went on a 4 wheel drift past 3 massive gum trees missed them by about half a meter, went up the embankment on the side of the road,got airborn, jumped the road, landed on the other side, my back right tire blew out, spun me round then went backwards into a wooden fence, then hit a white post the ones that like the fire fighters use to locate houses, and stopped.
I am a idiot i know, but i am only 17 and had my license for about 2 months.
so i am now in need of a new back bumper if anyone could help with that i would be ever grateful, but the rest is repairable here are some pics.
I dont know how to put the pics in the post so just bare with me attaching them.

As said before any help with parts, advice or places to find parts would be greatly greatly appreciated

thanks guys

Attachments

• DSC00926.jpg
    DSC00926.jpg
    204 KB · Views: 42
  • DSC00927.JPG
    DSC00927.JPG
    100.4 KB · Views: 39
  • DSC00924.JPG
    DSC00924.JPG
    46.8 KB · Views: 27
  • DSC00923.JPG
    DSC00923.JPG
    46.7 KB · Views: 22
  • DSC00930.JPG
    DSC00930.JPG
    64.1 KB · Views: 27

Mrdjac

-.-
Jul 29, 2008
Toowoomba
I managed to get a hold of a new back bumper today, from a Brisbane wreckers however it is maroon in color so i am going to have to repaint it i will keep you guys up to date with anymore updates

Oh also i am still in need of the back trim, where it says Toyota supra on it

cheers guys

MA70_Powa

Boost Addict
Jun 17, 2007
Tasmania
well good luck finding the back trim, I had to look for like 8 months to find one to replace mine :S
That dent under your aerial can get sucked/pushed back out - you could do it yourself if your game enough, just take all your boot interior out on that side.

Mrdjac

-.-
Jul 29, 2008
Toowoomba
Yea i wouldn't risk trying it lol, ive been told its all repairable but here is a list of the minor things I've noticed

The front bumper is loose, and the bottom grill is just sitting there, its all cracked.

Right front passenger side mudflap is ripped.

Right side skirt has scratches on it underneath

Rear alignment is off, when i close or open the boot it is grinding on one side
(Will this be fixed when i fix the back right panel?)

Front right wheel arch has a a bit sticking out see pic below
sm_photo_missing.jpg

And finally for now, the drivers side door handle is cracked
sm_photo_missing.jpg

Mrdjac

-.-
Jul 29, 2008
Toowoomba
Hey guys,
I managed to get hold of the rear trim today, however :nono: i am now in need of a new drivers seat, my old one broke in the impact and wont click back into place =\. Once again any help would be greatly appreciated

Keros

Canadian Bacon
Mar 16, 2007
Calgary
From the correlation between the pictures of the damage and the story, I'd be inclined to say you have pretty much used up all your luck for a significant amount of time.

Everytime I've done something stupid I've thanked my lucky stars no one else was around to get hurt by my stupidity. You'd be wise to do the same and think real hard about the lessons learned, just as I have.

Experience is what you get from doing it wrong and surviving to learn from it ;)