Strongest Hair products you know of

Big Wang Bandit

You Can't Quit Me Baby
Feb 21, 2006
San Ramon, CA - 925!
So my hair is getting pretty damn long. And its taking MORE and MORE product to keep it up. I know I am going to get a bazillion different answers, but I love experimenting. So here it goes.

What I have used.
Knox Gelatin(I love this crap, its just a pain to wash out sometimes)
Elmers Glue(Ditto x900000)
Assortments of hair gels with "extreme holds" with a combination of whatever hair sprays I can steal.

As of late I have been using just some Aussie Instant freeze hairspray, which works amazingly well, Just I'm starting to use a lot of it, Fast.

Anyone wanna recommend a gel/glue that would come in handy?

I'm down for weird out of the ordinary suggestions as well.

-Kyle

drunk_medic

7Ms are for Cressidas
Apr 1, 2005
Woodstock, GA
Last place I purchased it at was a salon called "Trade Secret" in the mall. If you don't have one, you can probably get it online.

Big Wang Bandit

You Can't Quit Me Baby
Feb 21, 2006
San Ramon, CA - 925!
I'll check it out.

My hair variates through different styles, Its a pompadour, a mohawk, or something I come up with in my fucked up head between the two.

I think I may start mixing Elmers Blue glue(clear dry) and this aussie hair spray.

flight doc89

Registered Murse
Apr 21, 2006
Bessemer, Alabama, United States
wahl_academy_clipper.jpg

Ckanderson

Supramania Contributor
Apr 1, 1983
The beach
Shytheed Dumas said:
Wow. My wife and her sister talk hair constantly. Did I log onto Sissymania or is this just a bad dream?

:runaway:

:biglaugh:

:biglaugh: :biglaugh: :biglaugh:

foreverpsycotic

Back in the game!
Jul 16, 2006
ATL
scruples gel/wax

holds really well, but takes a little bit to dry. some of the best shit ive used. make sure your hair is just a little damp when you apply it.