Steering Wheel interchangeble?

RazoE

Boobs/Boost, my favorite
Jun 13, 2006
Los Angeles
www.cafepress.com
probably not. The pre 89's have the cruise control engagement button next to the coin holder (or in that area), and 89's have it on the steering wheel. The 90+'s have it on a stalk, so who knows..

kwnate

Lurker
Jul 10, 2005
None of your fucking business
RazoE said:
probably not. The pre 89's have the cruise control engagement button next to the coin holder (or in that area), and 89's have it on the steering wheel. The 90+'s have it on a stalk, so who knows..
Hmm, I thought the pre 89's had the buttons on the wheel. I guess I've never look at one very hard...

roadwarrior87

Jun 14, 2005
socal
I believe you'll also need the 89+ turn signal/ wiper stalk in order to plug and play the steering wheel. The pre 89 has 3 male pins on the stalk and the 89+has 4. I picked up a wheel at the junk yard and noticed it was different so I grabbed the stalk as well. That link provided above should answer your questions too. good luck noob. :naughty: j/p

RazoE

Boobs/Boost, my favorite
Jun 13, 2006
Los Angeles
www.cafepress.com
kwnate said:
Hmm, I thought the pre 89's had the buttons on the wheel. I guess I've never look at one very hard...

I meant the engagement button, my friend has an 88, and his "Cruise" button's next to his coin holder, the "set" "Accelerate" etc buttons are on the wheel...

Loki

The Future is Unwritten
Mar 30, 2005
Prince George, B.C.
kwnate said:
To the original poster, Just fucking search next time. Noob

That guys a douche :thefinger

I need to do this in my new car, It's got a APC wheel (barf) and I want to put in either my 89 one or my Momo one.