Spotted MKIII in news. Vid

giterboosted

cure for the common rice
Nov 3, 2007
toccoa ga
yea that was the first thing other than the obvious that i noticed, the fire hydrant that is lol, and yea now that the state owns that one i wonder if its for sale lol, anyone know?

suprarx7nut

YotaMD.com author
Nov 10, 2006
Arizona
www.supramania.com
At least the kid is young (so he looks), so maybe he'll learn his lesson. :dunno:

Probably not though and he'll be breaking more cars at a local neighborhood near you. :nono:

Sil;1062013 said:
Thats a damn shame, that Park Ave looked mint, wonder how many miles on it.

I bet it was a seizure from another criminal. I dont think the state searches the classifieds for mint cars to use as bait.

Rennat

5psi...? haha
Dec 6, 2005
Tracy, CA
www.myspace.com
Use number 28 for a Supra:

The get away car.

i started laughing when he got in, and then stalled... but he probably stole the supra anyways.... and im sure it'll end up at pick and pull...

Rennat

5psi...? haha
Dec 6, 2005
Tracy, CA
www.myspace.com
Zumtizzle;1062142 said:
i've seen this in every supra get away vid.

really? why do people stall though? i mean... you can ease away from a stoplight with no gas in a supra. its not like its a tiny engine. and that dude in the video was DOWNHILL. lol. i figured he would have just revved it and dropped the clutch... but instead he stalls... lucky for him the cop wasnt closer.

Figit090

Fastest mk3 GT4 1/4 mile!
Jan 7, 2006
Humboldt County
most individuals probably won't even recognize that as a supra. its a light blue hatchback, that's what they'll see probably...

still sucks though. probably was a stolen supra.

theKnifeArtist

Fire on High!
Apr 6, 2006
North Jersey
^hah yeah, people around my area don't recognize my car as a supra, they recognize it as a "wtf is that?" haha
well maybe not so much anymore these days:evil2: