Special Thanks

jawsgear

Undergoing Construction
Jan 29, 2006
Sactown
www.jawsgear.com
We'll everyone made it back from Vegas in one piece. Although the car did not make it we had a good time. Just wanted to take the time to thank everyone for their help on the car, Mattonedime hauled the car to Portland and ended up having to stay up there longer than intended. Lot of late nights and Supra Demons that had to chased down. We almost called in a Exorcist to do some dark sided stuff. I think Matt was away from home for almost a month. Eric & T for staying until 4:00am on Tuesday night and coming in again at 8:00am to work on it for another 12 hours on Wed before Matt & I drove to Vegas straight through getting in at 6:30am. Word of advice, don't take the back roads(shorter distance, but what a pain). Eric of course slept in the back seat with his blow up Bert doll. Although Vegas was smaller than last year, we had a good time.
Also want to thank Tim, John, Brian, Tom, & Jeff from RRev Motorsports and Ben & Dana from Virtual Works for all the help on the car. Top notch guys that know their stuff.

I will post some pics up tommorw as I do not have them with me tonight. Thanks again for everyones help. I truly appreciate all of your help.

Clip

The Magnificent Seven
Oct 16, 2005
Virginia
glad you had a good time, but how does one sleep in the back seat of a supra?

suprastanger507mgte

2x88+2x89+1x91+2x92=ME
Apr 5, 2005
Hayward , Ca
jawsgear said:
We actually took a 4 Door Dodge 1500 + Eric is pretty short.

I really feel sorry for Eric. I think he is traumatized after that trip as I have not seen him post anything about it. OR did you guys just forgot to bring him back?
:biglaugh:

jawsgear

Undergoing Construction
Jan 29, 2006
Sactown
www.jawsgear.com
Here is a quick photo of the engine that we have been working on for countless months.......

jaws1j.jpg

BJ91T

Aug 28, 2006
Baton Rouge LA
nice engine!!! as for sleeping in a supra... well i have done it back when my 86.5 had interior i got locked out of my house and my dad was 2 hours away and mom could not leave work. So after 10 minites of waiting i remembered the supra was unlocked so i folded the back seats down and poped the hatch and had a nice nap with my feet sticking out of the hatch :)

jawsgear

Undergoing Construction
Jan 29, 2006
Sactown
www.jawsgear.com
Thanks for the kind words, Lots of man hours & Ben Franklins under that hood and other places you can't see. We hope to be putting it on the dyno in the next couple of weeks and hopefully racing in a CMI event in late October at Sacramento Raceway.