Speakin of REP, you rep ho's... How many points do you have?

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
17222, not bad for a non running supra owning hillbillie...............:biglaugh:

Yellow must be the cult leader...................:evil2:

JAV, You're definately a ho........I know, the truth hurts.............lol

Trucker, conservative political views= no rep points for you. We all like funny pictures and boobage...............:love:

Dirgle, there's no ryme nor reason for the rep's. Sometimes people get into a repping mood and you'd better be around when it happens.

Jake is King of the Rep giving. I'm not sure that another moderator has ever repped me other than IJ. Now that I think about it, some of the others have maybe once each. Reign Maker is not stingy with his power though...........:bowdown:

Dirgle

Conjurer of Boost
Mar 30, 2005
Pauma Valley, CA
suprahero said:
Dirgle, there's no ryme nor reason for the rep's. Sometimes people get into a repping mood and you'd better be around when it happens.

Actually I think it's because now the New comers start out with 1000 or so, as when I signed on we all started with 0. No big deal to me. I just think its funny when the guy that has 15 posts has all green bars. ;)

Supra

May 11, 2005
Rockford, IL
2306 points total for the short rime I've hung out here.
I've only had 7 rep increases, but 2 were from IJ. :wiggle: Quality over quantity...