Some people are just dumb.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ric

Setting the standard
Feb 22, 2007
Central Florida
www.1jzgte.us
So I'm having an argument with my friend. He was born with a white father, and black mother. Allllll he ever claims is that he's just black. Im like no you idiot, your multi-racial. To call yourself just black is disrespecting your father. They are like, yeah well on my birth certificate im white because the race goes after who your father was, but on my drivers licence it says im black. He's like on forms where you check your race, it doesn't give you multiracial spot so i choose black. I'm like yeah, because there was a law passed in 1997 where it allows you to check more then one. Oh, and this person is a 100% strereotypical white person with a good tan.

WTF how dumb can someone be.

BosoMKII

Apr 24, 2006
NorCal
The rule of hypo-decent: he's not white......

Not in our society anyway.

Patrilineage is horse shit. If his great grandmother was a Pekingese guess what, he's got some. People love to talk about their 1/32nd bit of Native American "I'm part Cherokee" they will tell you.

He is who he says he and and what culture he aligns with.

Supracentral

Mar 30, 2005
Ric said:
No, maybe not my place, but It is an insult to me, being white, that he claims that he's just black. It's an insult to the white side of his family also.

As a white person, I find the fact that you care about this disturbing and your comments embarrassing. Please don't use your ethnicity as an excuse. It's not your whiteness that causes you to feel this way.

As a site admin, I find it nothing but an invitation for a flame war that borders on trolling.

Either way, thread locked.

yourthread.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.