Sold the Supra, got an AE86

thesandymancan

a.k.a: mittens
Mar 7, 2006
boise, idaho
OneJoeZee said:
Maybe you should tell all of the D1 drivers their turbo cars aren't very good for what they're trying to do. you know with all that unpredictable powerband and lag and stuff...

Have you driven a car with a turbo?

jesus christ. i've driven sevral turbo cars. my supra's a turbo. i wasn't saying it was imposible or that a turbo car couldn't be drifted. is it not true that an n/a car (usualy) has a more even torque curve?

Jeff Lange

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 29, 2005
Sunnyvale, CA
jefflange.ca
Foreverpsycotic, can you please edit your sig? It's huge. Not the image, the image would be fine by itself, but either get rid of the quotes, or make the image really small. Thanks a lot, e-lol.

da89soup

World I Am Gay Blue!!!
Dec 2, 2005
Fargo ND
The engine bay just does not look right without the 4age!!! Sorry!!!

But reguardless goodluck!!!:icon_bigg

mazzer

Banned
May 3, 2005
st.louis,mo
should have this bitch runnin soon

p480236_1.jpg

SupraDerk

The Backseat Flyer
Sep 17, 2005
Tallahassee
Troyota said:
Not all GT-S Corollas had LSD's...I know I've got one without.

That's what I thought, I had that in my second post, but I wasn't 100% sure and couldn't find the specs on it (club 4AG was down or something).

claricae86

Aug 23, 2006
oklahoma
club4ag is down for maintenece hopefully will be back soon though. either way its a corolla, i dont know about the ka but i imagine its a little more reliable than a bluetop.

drivinginstyle

May 6, 2006
Bellingham, WA
Yeah thanks. If I do a swap I'm thinking about turboing that engine, or doing a 3sgte swap. But either way I have to play with it for a while :D I wish club4ag.com forums were online! As soon as I get an AE86 they go offline!

drunk_medic

7Ms are for Cressidas
Apr 1, 2005
Woodstock, GA
I felt bad for all of the rejected KA engines out there.. they are swapped out for a japanese engine which was never released in the USA that has one more turbo, flip-flops on horsepower/torque ratio, and roughly half-liter less displacement. Sounds familiar..