The Reaper said:
the 1J kinda sux just like i thought it would for sooo long
HAHA!:evil2: :biglaugh: :evil2:

Call me when you get the new car Eli, I wanna hear the joy in your voice... :D

tissimo

Stock is boring :(
Apr 5, 2005
Melbourne, FL
DONT DO IT! leave it stock.. arps and a headgasket thats it.. BONE stock! there are no more stock cars left.. plus its nice..

I guess the red car will never get its revenge.. white car (melbourne) 2 .......red car (tampa) 0 :)

hope that big build includes a jz despite your post :)

Big Wang Bandit

You Can't Quit Me Baby
Feb 21, 2006
San Ramon, CA - 925!
The Reaper said:
good stuff man....

yea i was a little sad when alex ran off with my old blue car but that went away with the new car being worked on. now im depressed cause the car isn't what i thought it'd be. i am kinda happy tho cause the 1J kinda sux just like i thought it would for sooo long, but you live and learn

goodluck with the new project

Just because yours is a piece, doesn't mean it "sux"

RTA Supra

MA70 Enthusiast
Apr 1, 2005
Tampa, FL
:(

Guys......................no 89 for me

I'll post up details and such when I get home from drinking.................

The search begins for a new MKIII :(

Supraholics

.928 RWHP & Climing!
Apr 1, 2006
PA
www.supraholics.com
that sucks...too bad you didn't get to buy my buddy's red N/A.
At least this is not as bad as when I sold my 87 Midnight Blue modified. I offered to drive the car to Jersey 45 min away. I cried the whole way...LOL, not really, but I had watery eyes.

RTA Supra

MA70 Enthusiast
Apr 1, 2005
Tampa, FL
Ok, back from Friday's and still kinda pissed. The guy brought the car over to the shop, and I finally got to take a REALLY good look at it. The car was obviously hit, but he swears up and down it wasn't. The whole underside of the car was soaked in oil and tranny fluid. He sprayed degreaser all over the engine bay, and I mean ALL over and took a pressure washer to it without covering any of the electronics. The paint felt like sandpaper. There was smoke coming from the CPS area. Just countless things wrong that I had to discover. He was asking WAY too much for the car and would not budge one bit. He was pretty much a huge asshole.

Long story short................I'm in the market for a MKIII

Reign_Maker

Has cheezberger
Aug 31, 2005
Florida
I have a white with blue interior 86.5 NA I'll let go for CHEAP! :D:D:D

Sorry buddy, I was hopin the car was everything you wanted it to be...

RTA Supra

MA70 Enthusiast
Apr 1, 2005
Tampa, FL
Thanks Jake.......phew, after a few hours of sleep I feel a little better hehe.

Whatcha want for the white 87 Justin?

starscream5000

Senior VIP Member
Aug 23, 2006
Hot and Humid, KY
Too bad you don't live closer. When I was first looking for a supra I found an 86.5 F/S, IIRC is was Burgundy w/leather interior? 5spd, car was in great shape as far as the body goes, and I think the lady said that it had just got a new engine put into it before she stored it away and bought a brand new car. I think she was wanting like 3K for it, well worth it IMHO if the car ran good. I didn't drive it because as soon as I popped the hood I seen it was NA and I was in the market for a turbo (back then I didn't know 86.5's were all NA unless modified).