So, who here plays GT4?

swaq

posts++;
May 24, 2005
Oregon -> Arizona
www.SwaqValley.com
ekd663 said:
Hey, maybe we could do something where the team that comes in last at each track gets another X amount of credits to spend on their cars. That might help keep it from being a runaway if one team's cars are a lot better than the others. Just a thought. Feel free to shoot it down.

However, assuming the cars end up being pretty close to even, that would just be rewarding less skilled driving...

ekd663

Nov 7, 2005
WI
True. But if the Griffith is such an all powerful car (which I'm not convinced of yet) it could make for a pretty boring competition.

D

Denver_Whitest185

So, since im on the german/UK team, does that mean i have to use a european car? Im testing and tuning the handling on an EVO that is modded quite nicely and costing around 60,000 creds. including buying it. what kind of times am i look for?

Last edited by a moderator:

ekd663

Nov 7, 2005
WI
Denver_Whitest185 said:
So, since im on the german/UK team, does that mean i have to use a european car? Im testing and tuning the handling on an EVO that is modded quite nicely and costing around 60,000 creds. including buying it. what kind of times am i look for?

Yes, you need to use a German or UK car. There's not a whole lot to choose from. A few decent ones I tried were the Elise Sport 190 and Audi RS4. You might also want to look at the TVR V8S.

Ma70.Ent

Supramania Contributor
Feb 26, 2006
NJ
ekd663 said:
But if the Griffith is such an all powerful car (which I'm not convinced of yet) it could make for a pretty boring competition.

to swaq: Keep the R3 tires. It'd be nice to see how we fair against the car at it's budget limit anyway.

to ekd663:
around 1000 kg and 330 hp stock for 20k. Does that look like a bargain to you? It does to me. I can't name a car that beats that performance for that price unless it's another TVR :)

to Denver:
You're on team JPN now since there was an open slot. There wasn't one before..

Yellow 13

Lurker
Apr 4, 2006
Fairfield, California
Already ahead of you

Citti di Aria - X:XX:XX

Still a little room for improvement. Gotta wait for my room to get warmer though.

Disregard that time, Ill post a better one up soon.

ekd663

Nov 7, 2005
WI
x'xx'xxx Lots of room for improvement.

Edit: nevermind. I just read that rule to only submit one time.

Last edited: