so who gots plans for new years poll.

What are your plans for new years?

• Yes and they pwn

Votes: 10 38.5%
  • Not planning on any; new years reminds me of another year that my car won't be running

Votes: 4 15.4%
  • No plans as of yet

Votes: 7 26.9%
  • CryoSlash is getting pwned with no plans for new years.

Votes: 5 19.2%

• Total voters

Disced

Pie + NYQuil = FTW
Apr 5, 2005
Edmonds, Wa
Working and then going to a sickkk house party with lots of drunk bi-sexual girls who always make out(atleast); lets hope for some good threesome action!

Superjustin13

Supra teacher 101
Apr 4, 2005
Idaho
uhm

im drinking until new years.

a gallon of doaaka.

:D

im pretty toasty right now?

do you think its a gOood idea?? :D:D:D:D

RHDMK3

that's it!
Sep 30, 2006
Salem, Oregon
My New Years (it's currently 9:43 PM Sunday here) I am stuck here at Yokota on the flightline guarding those damn C-130's! Needless to say I am pissed.

Shytheed Dumas

For Sale
Mar 6, 2006
Louisville, KY
You forgot to put "Got plans, but they suck ass" as a poll option.

I actually have to work at a bingo hall to satisfy a bingo volunteer requirement at my sons school. :3d_frown: We got stuck with New Year's eve because I got called out of town on business in October and had to miss the date we signed up for. Hopefully my wife and I will get done early enough to go to a party at a friends house.

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Superjustin13 said:
uhm

im drinking until new years.

a gallon of doaaka.

:D

im pretty toasty right now?

do you think its a gOood idea?? :D:D:D:D

UMMM NO, I never think drinking a gallon of anything is a good idea, but if that's how you get your kicks then have fun. Just be careful.............lol

I don't know of any plans as of yet, but you know my party animal wife will probably have us going to a swingers masquerade party.....................:naughty:

Tanya

Supramania Contributor
Aug 15, 2005
Naples, FL
boo, this New Year's Eve sucks, being absolutely broke FTMFL! :icon_mad:

my resolution - to not blow up anymore mk2s this year, if at all possible

Loki

The Future is Unwritten
Mar 30, 2005
Prince George, B.C.
I work tonight, but I'm going to get off early and go do something with this girl. Probably goto a party that lots of people from work are going too. Then I work tomorrow evening.

Mr.PFloyd

I am the Super Devil
Jun 22, 2005
Mississauga, Ontario
thats it, who were the people who voted for the 4th option... I WANT NAMES! :D
Anyway turns out i might go to a party, or i might just drink with a good friend of mine and play street fighter all night :D

swaq

posts++;
May 24, 2005
Oregon -> Arizona
www.SwaqValley.com
CryoSlash said:
thats it, who were the people who voted for the 4th option... I WANT NAMES! :D
Anyway turns out i might go to a party, or i might just drink with a good friend of mine and play street fighter all night :D

I picked the the fourth option :icon_razz . Mostly because the other three didn't really fit. The option that I would have picked would have been just plain "yes", as my plans weren't that great. I ended up going to Olive Garden with my fiancee and then we had some sparkling cider at midnight.