Slow day at the shop so we ghetto fabbed something

Dylan JZ

一番 King
Oct 18, 2007
湾岸せん
I favor the the smaller canisters.. The true Apexi N1 Dual looks second to none IMO, but my one gripe is with or without a resonator my Nur Spec is still louder and maintains a better pitch throughout.

Looks though, like I said N1 dual hands down.

Nice job BorHor, its custom so I give you props.. if this is what boredom brings then I'd hate to see you on a really dull day haha.

suprabad

Coitus Non Circum
Jul 12, 2005
Down Like A Clown Charley Brown
MaNNy919;987719 said:
that thing looks badass idk how people cant like it...

+1!

I think it looks badass.

Obviously, I'm a fan of dual outs, but I really like the look of your "fab job".

tbcmorris;987497 said:
I'm a fan of it and high five for doing it yourself and using a bunch of crap to fab it. I love fabing stuff from junk.

Especially when it comes out right! So satisfying...

super7mgtepower

Apr 2, 2008
Lawton, OK
Im looking for a 5" outlet 3" inlet muffler thats short, found one once on ebay called a fatboy muffler that was custom made. What kinda shop you workin at Borhor a muffler one?

Yblegal91t

it finally runs!
Apr 22, 2006
C1 outer
thats awesome. I have an apexi n1 already. plz show pics of how to do the same. id easily rock that exhaust and spread the word.

super7mgtepower

Apr 2, 2008
Lawton, OK
You know a discount. Thats why i bought a lincoln ls for my secound car, their really nice cars with expensive parts but i get the cheeeaaap price since im the parts guy. I need a camera