"Sleeper" Lights questions

rayall01

Oct 10, 2008
Westfield, ma
WaKonabi217;1346391 said:
What would you like me to do? Apologize for my differing opinion...?

I personally dont like how much they pop, so I'd like to get smaller, brighter bulbs and reduce the amount the lights pop. Excuse me for thinking in a different way you do :slap:

When did you become my stepson?

rayall01

Oct 10, 2008
Westfield, ma
WaKonabi217;1346391 said:
What would you like me to do? Apologize for my differing opinion...?

I personally dont like how much they pop, so I'd like to get smaller, brighter bulbs and reduce the amount the lights pop. Excuse me for thinking in a different way you do :slap:

And why did you pick mine to complain about, when almost everybody here dissed the idea?

willfish

been here since 2003
Apr 23, 2005
Pittsburgh, Pa.
i havnt decided if I like them yet or not ,

I like them cos there different an unique....
but Im not sure .. something seems missing .. i dont know ...

Im not going to diss them at all though ... I can respect what you do to your supra... an its not rice ...

WILL

WaKonabi217

I want Boost
May 18, 2009
Vancouver
Well, i like the NSX retro-fit cuz the beam pattern and light seems better. It just seemed like it was A LOT harder to do

And rayall, piss off man, people can diss whatever the hell they want, its not their car.

shaeff

Kurt is FTMFW x2!!!!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2005
Around
Guys, quit getting your feelings hurt. It's the internet- if you're offended by someone's comment use the 'back' button.

InFrnt0fU

Lurking Supra Socialite
shaeff;1346831 said:
Guys, quit getting your feelings hurt. It's the internet- if you're offended by someone's comment use the 'back' button.

ethug22.jpg

rayall01

Oct 10, 2008
Westfield, ma
shaeff;1346831 said:

My feelings aren't hurt, this is fun. Especially since I can't figure out what I said, that was so much worse than anybody else.

Last edited: