SILV07 - 100 RSVPs and still counting…

Poodles

I play with fire
Jul 22, 2006
Fort Worth, TX
I wouldn't go to the show and shine either, my body isn't what you'd consider straight...

can't make it this year guys, would love to but I went to houston instead...

KeithH

Mar 31, 2005
Portland, OR
My trip (including rolling around Vegas) is 3000 miles round trip. I've done it 9 times. The only reason I didn't roll last year was because I had too much stuff to haul and had to rent a trailblazer.

starscream5000

Senior VIP Member
Aug 23, 2006
Hot and Humid, KY
Eh, I still wouldn't like everyone seeing the passenger side, it's pretty rough looking, but it was that way when I bought it. I found a nice, straight, no rust (from looking at it so far) 86.5 manual. Don't know if it's HT or Targa though (don't even know if they had if in 86.5 supras). I'm contemplating getting that one and transfering all of the turbo stuff from mine into it.

KeithH

Mar 31, 2005
Portland, OR
All Supras are welcome and encouraged to participate. You guys must have missed some of the ragged out Supras we've had show up in the past.

TheHeffNerr said:
I'd be impressed hard to get 3 in there.

Hey... I've had 4 people in my Supra (including myself) and we were all over 6' tall too.

KeithH

Mar 31, 2005
Portland, OR
We generally have a group rate - that is lower than the regularly published rate for the time we are in Vegas. But there are always other hotels that may have an even lower rate than our special group rate - although I wouldn't park my own Supra at most of those other hotels.

KeithH

Mar 31, 2005
Portland, OR
Yet another milestone reached.

Congratulations to Christopher M from Arizona for being the 100th Supra to RSVP for the Show-and-Shine.

RSVPs are actually ahead of where they were this time last year. Let's keep it up guys! Can we finally break 200 Supras in the Show-and-Shine this year? We were pretty close two years ago.

Again, we don't have any prizes for you Christopher. Just this shout out.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
Sep 9, 2005
U.S.
www.ebay.com
KeithH said:
All Supras are welcome and encouraged to participate. You guys must have missed some of the ragged out Supras we've had show up in the past.

Too true. But there were some fantastic ones also.

P1030578.JPG

P1030592.JPG

As for the junkers...

P1030587.JPG