Shit My Kids Ruined

ForcedTorque

Join the 92 Owners Group
Jul 11, 2005
Satsuma, Alabama, United States
Does it just have to be kids???????

Anybody want a freaking male cat? Just last night the little fucker shattered a plate (kid left it on the table, does that count), knocked the antenna for the TV receiver off of the entertainment center and ripping the wire out of the connector, pissed on the couch, and shit on the floor. It's taking extreme self control to not cut that bastards head off today. The wife threatens the Supra if I hurt her cat, maybe they both should go. I may not hurt him, but his days here are very few, and he will now be caged at night for damn sure. I'm not sure what we did to piss him off though.

ForcedTorque

Join the 92 Owners Group
Jul 11, 2005
Satsuma, Alabama, United States
The dollar is struggling enough by itself! If you care nothing about its value, go ahead and have kids and animals. I have 4 kids and 4 animals........and a Supra that won't run or look good for quite some time. I've got a daughter leaving tomorrow, and a cat on life support, so things are looking up. My son goes back to college in August too, then we'll be down to a normal family of 4 for a while. I love them all to death, but 10 mouths is a lot to feed everyday. There is not a one of them that hasn't done things very similar to those pictures.