Senior pic

JesseH

Nov 12, 2005
Englewood, Ohio, United States
Ok, one of my senior pics my friend (who took the pics) and I decied to get creative for one pic....ever since ive had my supra its had neons on it and the windshield sprayers etc. that never get used so we put them to use and combined them all together with a fog machine to get a night shot, it took him almost 2hrs to get teh light right since he was setting up byhimself but I think it looks good.....will (s383mmber1) told me I should post it so here it is
p484246_1.jpg

ChadMKIII

Yup, Thats The G/F
Jul 14, 2006
Bay Area, Ca
Interesting. What about senior pic? You gonna use it for your senior picture like yearbook wise or what? Looks great though!

thesandymancan

a.k.a: mittens
Mar 7, 2006
boise, idaho
looks good man. i would have taken the front licence plate off if it were me but that's a realy good pic for a 1 man camera crew. nice job. :bigthumb:

RazoE

Boobs/Boost, my favorite
Jun 13, 2006
Los Angeles
www.cafepress.com
where'd you get your sideskirts?

it kinda looks like an mK2, since the b-pillar reflection looks like a window..

but overall, VERY nice, and creative..

reminds me of an old 80s advertisement poster:)

Syris

Need Rust Repair
Aug 24, 2005
Bryan, OH /Lima, OH
Honestly IMO its a better picture for the car and not you. Nothing against you, but where you are in the picture the focus is on the car. When someone looks at it you want it to be on you, except for at SM. Nice lookin supra BTW

JesseH

Nov 12, 2005
Superjustin13 said:
eh, alright.

where'd you get those skirts?
RazoE said:
where'd you get your sideskirts?

it kinda looks like an mK2, since the b-pillar reflection looks like a window..

but overall, VERY nice, and creative..

reminds me of an old 80s advertisement poster:)
they are original kaminari's, I got them off the guy who painting my car. I think they are kind of expensive if you pay retail
kwnate said:
Totally, you need to add some led's to the front David.
huh?

Thanks for the compliments:icon_bigg

JesseH

Nov 12, 2005
buckshotglass said:
And only refer to your car by its new proper name, "Kit." :icon_bigg

Nice job on the photo. I had a similar one for my yearbook, but it was an SS Nova (primer gray.)
I put huh? after kwnates post because he said add more led's to the front david...my names not david so I wasnt sure who he is taking about