San antonio

san supra

May 21, 2009
san antonio
83suprapower;1408168 said:
hey guys just moved to San Antonio to go to UTSA. I have an Blue 87 Turbo Targa 5 speed Supra. Just got it legal and doing some tuning buts its an everyday driver now. So yeah let me know if anyone ever wants to organize a meet :)

throw us up a pic. where about do you live?

sa supra i say the 10th so we can get more people together

S.A. supra

Feb 15, 2009
Buda, Texas
OK Sat Oct 10th? but where?

Guys I am moving in the next two weeks. I have some parts that i need to give away or trash. You guys that went to the last meet know how my girl feels about my sup and parts. Sorry about the crappy pic. Call it and its yours. I also have pass seat upholstery in good condition. and a radiator. Also have both the door panels they are in OK condition. Interior is blue.

Attachments

• SSPX0197.jpg
    SSPX0197.jpg
    343.2 KB · Views: 20
Last edited:

S.A. supra

Feb 15, 2009
Buda, Texas
Suprapowaz!(2);1412062 said:
I can make use of that throttle linkage if that's what I see there.

BTW, how did it go with the CPS? Did it clear up your problem?

OK, it's yours.

I have a cps coming. I messed with it sat and It was throwing a tps signal code. So i'm Gonna put my old tps and tb on and see it that helps.

S.A. supra

Feb 15, 2009
Buda, Texas
Suprapowaz!(2);1412811 said:
When would be a good time to pick it up? I'm off on Tue-Thur, and can also do evenings.

Do you need it right away? I can hold it for you. I'm off fri and sat. BUt i have to move this week so I won't be in san antonio for two weeks.

S.A. supra

Feb 15, 2009
Buda, Texas
AUSTIN CRUISE

Anyone plan on going? Its going to be the first or second week of Nov. If any of you guys are on supra forums check out the south forum there and put your name down. If not put you name down below and I will put it on the list.
They need a head count.

1.Me
cut and paste on you post.

san supra

May 21, 2009
san antonio
S.A. supra;1412879 said:
AUSTIN CRUISE

Anyone plan on going? Its going to be the first or second week of Nov. If any of you guys are on supra forums check out the south forum there and put your name down. If not put you name down below and I will put it on the list.
They need a head count.

1.Me
2.san supra

san supra

May 21, 2009
san antonio
jrome08;1413362 said:
im down only if my car ready by then im dropping it getting some things fixed and going to get it painted

work on it and make it happen. paint is not necessary. you should see my pos. hahaha

1988ma70supra

Oct 2, 2007
San Antonio, Texas, United States
AUSTIN CRUISE

They need a head count.

1.Me
2.1988ma70supra

S.A. supra

Feb 15, 2009
Buda, Texas
jrome08;1413362 said:
I'm down only if my car ready by then im dropping it getting some things fixed and going to get it painted

Come on jrome you've got to make it.

"Blue supra guy" lol as Dave says and san supra I put you guys on the list in supra forums.

San Supra does this mean she is up and running? What happen to taco?

Suprapowaz!(2)

Apr 10, 2006
San Antonio, Tx.
S.A. supra;1412869 said:
Do you need it right away? I can hold it for you. I'm off fri and sat. BUt i have to move this week so I won't be in san antonio for two weeks.

No, don't need it right away. If you could hold it for me I'd appreciate it. We'll make arrangements to pick it up later. Thank you.