S2 Body kit...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nick Stonawski

Apr 2, 2005
Manhattan Beach
Brewster said:
only some of the ga70s were narrowbody.

i didn't realize that the blister fenders only added .5" to the sides though. oh well.

i meant .5" added on from my already 1" pull. so maybe the blisters give u a 1.5" pull. but again, for the money ull spend on the fenders shipped u can have a body shop pull the fenders to EXACTLY fit the wheels u want to put on!! why get blister fenders and then find a wheel that fits in offsize and all? what a headache that would be huh?

make ur body fit to the wheels u want!!! not ur wheels fit ur body! thats how i did it and now my clearence is PERRRRRRRRFECT! loooks slammed, looks like it wont clear... but it has all the clearence needed to fit! :)

as u can see here with my Equip setup i had the body shop pull the fenders a good inch to accomidate the wheels (pics from before bodywork)...

235.jpg

top view looking down on to the rear wheel...
equip2.jpg

equip3.jpg

equip5.jpg

after...
p390140_1.jpg

Last edited:

Insidious Surmiser

Formerly 89jdm7m
May 12, 2006
Oceanfront
hm..... what are the specs on thiose wheels?

btw, i've always loved the work you've done on your car...
wheels, lights, paint... you pretty much built my car (just about) before i could :rant2: lol... not a bad thing tho

TakeakiTheDeity

The Deity
Oct 28, 2006
San Jose
www.myspace.com
isnt the S2 A70 Project bodykits actually by Curve? Curve is some what related to Abflug and yea... in the game Import Tuner Challenge.. they have those bodykits which are by Curve.. but yea, let me be clear and ask again... where did you orders these parts? they're a little over 400 a piece... to complete it would cost grands.. i would do it if i had the money.. so yea, lemme know where you ordered them from or where you can order them... i only found the Japanese website... so yea thanks

Inygknok

Tropical Paradise
Sep 22, 2005
Puerto Rico
menu_05_products_muffler.jpg

on this image, what brand is the "cover" sorrounding the muffler? and what's the appropiate name for that piece? (haha, my bad for not knowing guys)

Status
Not open for further replies.