S2 Body kit...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nick Stonawski

Apr 2, 2005
Manhattan Beach
Holidays are approaching and for xmas (well, end of november) i have these coming in for me/"2JZUL8R":

front lip (Fiberglass)
04_lip.jpg

bumper insert (fiberglass)
04_duct.jpg

sliders under bomex sides (Carbon Fiber)
04_side.jpg

dual tip
menu_05_products_muffler.jpg

Last edited:

Nick Stonawski

Apr 2, 2005
Manhattan Beach
our business partners at my shop are importing all sorts of stuff from Japan. just delivered a container this week with a Levin, FD RX7 and Civic inculding 14 body kits and other miscellaneous stuff.

they get anything and everything. so this is an oppertunity where they can call S2 personally and order shit instead of going through other shops to make a profit. :p

please dont send me a grip of PM's asking "can they get me..."! after i bring this in ill go ahead and take orders on anything u guys want from JDM land. weather it be a RHD car (Which they CAN legalize!!!) or a turn signal. so again please save the PM's for another time.

anyway thanx guys and stay tuned.

dallas

previously 89jdm7m
Oct 23, 2006
VA Beach
Brewster said:
s2 blister fenders

do it

does anyone in north america have them? I wanted to do most of the s2 parts (including fenders), but it'll be a while before i have that kind of $

just curious, i've never really seen good pics of a car w/ em

Nick Stonawski

Apr 2, 2005
Manhattan Beach
blister fenders are a bit on the overratted side. for $700 u can have a bodyshop can widen ur stock fenders. becaus eu guys DO realize that in japan they have narrow bodied supras and these are more designed for them.

we here in america have the widebody version of the mk3 already! so we're already one up! i pulled my fenders only 1" and can fit 18x9.5 up front and 18x10.5 in rear with a healthy lippped offset. why u guys want maybe another .5" if that with the blister sides?

figure it out. NOT NEEDED! :p

tekdeus

Pronounced Tek-DAY-us
Jan 23, 2006
Vancouver Canada
www.bitrontech.com
I ordered rear Kaze blister fenders. I forgot about the narrow body issue. I guess I'll be modifying them to fit to accomodate the extra 2+ inches I need. I looks like they worked out well on Acroth's car. You can see in the mock-up stage that the rear finders aren't fitting well. It looks like in the end he did gain an extra 2" or so and got the widebody look.

P.S. I hate this kit, but love the fenders.

Attachments

• 688445_5_full.jpg
    688445_5_full.jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 121
  • 688445_13_full.jpg
    688445_13_full.jpg
    41.7 KB · Views: 96
  • 688445_20_full.jpg
    688445_20_full.jpg
    38.2 KB · Views: 111

dallas

previously 89jdm7m
Oct 23, 2006
VA Beach
SupraNick said:
blister fenders are a bit on the overratted side. for $700 u can have a bodyshop can widen ur stock fenders. becaus eu guys DO realize that in japan they have narrow bodied supras and these are more designed for them.

we here in america have the widebody version of the mk3 already! so we're already one up! i pulled my fenders only 1" and can fit 18x9.5 up front and 18x10.5 in rear with a healthy lippped offset. why u guys want maybe another .5" if that with the blister sides?

figure it out. NOT NEEDED! :p
hm... i never knew that :biglaugh: ... doesn't help that all the sites are in japanese... but, i guess that's one less thing i'll spend money on

dallas

previously 89jdm7m
Oct 23, 2006
VA Beach
tekdeus said:
I ordered rear Kaze blister fenders. I forgot about the narrow body issue. I guess I'll be modifying them to fit to accomodate the extra 2+ inches I need. I looks like they worked out well on Acroth's car. You can see in the mock-up stage that the rear finders aren't fitting well. It looks like in the end he did gain an extra 2" or so and got the widebody look.

P.S. I hate this kit, but love the fenders.
hm... i couldn't really ever see past the whole kit to the fenders :biglaugh: :biglaugh: ... but now, they do look good

Status
Not open for further replies.