ROTM APRIL: Duane Stephens AKA UpgradedSupra

SublimeSupra

Dreams of the Touge
Jan 17, 2006
Largo,Fl
Definetly congrats man probably the best mk3 every.I read the section about your car in last months sport compact atleast 10 times.

supra90turbo

shaeff is FTMFW!
Mar 30, 2005
MA, 01440
Nice story!
I didn't know about "Sport Compact National" nor did I know you had a feature in "Japanese Performance".. I've been slacking!

Dec 3, 2003
Canada
supra90turbo said:
Nice story!
I didn't know about "Sport Compact National" nor did I know you had a feature in "Japanese Performance".. I've been slacking!

SCC National is basically (was) a smaller version of SCC. It JUST went bust and I was to be the next issue. :cry: The background pics of the old building were to be in that mag.

Jap Performance is a great mag also but SCC is my fav. The lil articles are cool to do also.

Thanks

Duane

BTZ

Apr 5, 2005
Burnaby
you forgot to mention the june 2003 turbo mag where he was mentioned in the supras invade las vegas VI for cleanest engine and best of show-wild.

Dec 3, 2003
Canada
BTZ said:
you forgot to mention the june 2003 turbo mag where he was mentioned in the supras invade las vegas VI for cleanest engine and best of show-wild.

Oh yeah Brent...;) I was also featured in a 9 page spread for Sport Compact Car in June 03 :biglaugh:

Duane

Can also be seen on my site.

You have scanned pics Brent?

antman

Supramania Contributor
Apr 6, 2005
TN
speachless.congradulations! thats gotta be some feeling to be on the cover of a mag. great job!

BTZ

Apr 5, 2005
Burnaby
upgradedsupra said:
Oh yeah Brent...;) I was also featured in a 9 page spread for Sport Compact Car in June 03 :biglaugh:

Duane

Can also be seen on my site.

You have scanned pics Brent?

no pics in the article, it just mentioned it.

Jayhall

WHIP THE PISS OUT OF THEM
May 7, 2005
Surrey BC
i did read through this whole thread, if its been said already, sorry, but Duane being the first ride of the month, really sets some high standards for the next ROTM to live up too

92turbo4life

Banned
Sep 12, 2005
wherever
damn i what like just saw this thread lol.
congrats duane...... cant wait to see the next "big"
you definetly deserve this:) again congrats

Dec 3, 2003
Canada
92turbo4life said:
damn i what like just saw this thread lol.
congrats duane...... cant wait to see the next "big"
you definetly deserve this:) again congrats

Thanks bud as I really apprectiate that.

Jayhall said:
i did read through this whole thread, if its been said already, sorry, but Duane being the first ride of the month, really sets some high standards for the next ROTM to live up too

Thanks also Darrell. :)

Duane

onejz

BOOOM BOOOM BANGGG
Apr 16, 2006
vancouver
Nice brother :naughty:
:poon: That car turns me on :bling:
Atleast I get to see that car ALL the time. When can I drive it?

IHI-RHC7

"The Boss"
Apr 1, 2005
Oregon
Good Job Duane, Heidi and I should have our App to Jayson by mid-afternoon.
Maybe we'll update our pic thread too ;)