ROTM 2008 MAY WINNER: Tanya -AKA- TANYA

Tanya

Supramania Contributor
Aug 15, 2005
Naples, FL
ForcedTorque;1024625 said:
What do you mean, it's not the prettiest on the outside???????

lol, well the car seems to photograph pretty good, but in person you can see how horrible the paint is (very bad repaint) and see numerous dings and dents and a giant key scratch all the way down the passengers side. So far from being perfect. Someday I'd like to get some bodywork done and get it repainted correctly, but for now I am happy with performance > looks :biglaugh:

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Congratulations Tanya. I used to have one almost identical to her, but without the gorgeous engine bay and 7m parts. It sits in a field a half mile from my house.......it looks so sad, but I can't afford another project. At least you won a hundred dollars from one of my favorite stores............:biglaugh:

Facime

Leather work expert
Jun 1, 2006
Corvallis OR
Good to see a mk2 representing SM as a ROTM winner. You are right Tanya, she photographs well ;) but I think your hard work shows regardless of her little flaws. Seeing such a nice looking mk2 keeps inching me closer to one every day.

Tanya

Supramania Contributor
Aug 15, 2005
Naples, FL
Thanks again everyone :)

Still trying to decide what my new toy should be... leaning towards the Greddy Speed Cut Defender, waiting on word that it will work for the 5M or 6M ECU

SupraClaou

Supramania Contributor
Sep 1, 2006
Athens,Greece
rs4rush;1026922 said:
Wooo hooo another Washington win! Congrats, and nice MK2.

I suggest your new toy should be the Greddy speed cut defender :sarcasm:
Cause mine it will be soon...I have just ordered it from Japan :biglaugh:
Anyway congrats on a very nice mk2 and a very clean engine bay!
Good job and keep up the nice work!