ROTM 2008 JANUARY WINNER: Jay H. -AKA- Suprahero

jugodegolf

Supramania Contributor
Apr 5, 2005
Phoenix,AZ, United States
suprahero;898122 said:
Thanks again to everyone that posted. Good luck with your cars in the next few months, well except for George, I'm tired of seeing his car up on the banner.............:evil2:

Me too. Maybe we won't have such a shiney:3d_frown: banner.:biglaugh:

mjtoll23

almost a TT-R
Apr 14, 2007
VA
suprahero;898109 said:
Thanks guys. I really appreciate all the nice comments and I'll be sure to tell my supra when I go outside to cover her up this evening and read to her from the TSRM. We really enjoy our alone time together. I think tonight I'll read to her about retorquing the head, I love a good story about head.

HAHA.

Car looks great and Congratulations!

MKIII VIXEN

Supramania Contributor
Feb 11, 2006
resting
Congratulations! I to would love to get to see this car in person......wait..........that's right I have seen it, I forgot.:rolleyes:

Seriously, I'm really proud of the work you have done to your car. I know the blood, sweat ,and sleep loss that went into getting it where it is. Congratulations again.

I could go on for days, but somebody wants me to cook dinner.........:biglaugh:

V

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
MKIII VIXEN;898199 said:
I could go on for days, but somebody wants me to cook dinner.........:biglaugh:

V

How can I be this lucky. I feel like Mike minus the stripper pole.............:biglaugh:

I have a beautiful wife, a good looking car, and in a few minutes, I'll have chicken fajitas, and cheese dip........what a great country we live in.

Thanks Dave, and George my car could never be as shiney as yours.

The1

Too poor to be here..:(
May 24, 2007
Austin, TX
jugodegolf;898256 said:
Jay your living the dream....Vonda makin' those chicken fajitas is making me hungry.

x2

I'm bout to go get my wife up...lol.

<<agreed to eat salad tonight

NocturnalKitty

May 22, 2005
Ca/Az
suprahero;898249 said:
How can I be this lucky. I feel like Mike minus the stripper pole.............:biglaugh:

I have a beautiful wife, a good looking car, and in a few minutes, I'll have chicken fajitas, and cheese dip........what a great country we live in.

lol

lucky sob...that sounds yummy. damn u for making the rest of us hungry

i conned my b/f into bringing something home...not up for cooking tonight

AF1JZ

Almost civilian status...
Jun 26, 2006
Fredericksburg, VA
suprahero;898109 said:
Thanks to the moderators for picking my car even though a few of them are 1jzphobic.........:biglaugh:
You have a 1JZ???? I want my vote back :D:D:D

suprahero;898122 said:
Thanks for the congrats, but shouldn't you be marshalling the For Sale section......:evil2:
I was able to take a quick second to congratulate you :)

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
If you take your vote back it would have ended up in a tie and we really don't have time for a tie breaker. It took long enough as it is, but I'll be happy with my picture up there for a little while. I'm just glad you don't have to post pictures of the owners and the car, I'd never win.

Hick is just what the yankees call me................I'm used to it though, plus I don't put much stock in what most yankess have to say...........:biglaugh:

You guys wouldn't have like them chicken fajitas, they were yucky...............:rolleyes:

Dave, I'm smart enough to not run against you and Milo. Do I really look that crazy.......:aigo:

Matt, you haven't seen George's car in person like I have............:love:

I can't eat any salads........yucky yucky. I dont' eat anything green at all except lime sherbert ice cream.

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Even though I know you didn't, it makes me feel better knowing that you think you did.........:biglaugh: