Rocky Balboa

JoeC

Banned
Jul 10, 2006
Vancouver, Washington
I saw it.. I didn't like it a single bit. Not worth the 7.50 i paid in my opinion.

Half the movie they rambled about his business and how his wife died.. Stupid if you ask me.. the other half is about him preparing for the fight, that he lost to.

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
I haven't seen it. I will probably have to wait for it to come out on dvd. We dont' get to go out on many hot dates since we have our two daughters.............:biglaugh:

Johnny Dangerously

I can eat planets
Apr 4, 2005
Corpus Christi, TX..
bigaaron said:
I saw it tonight, and I REALLY enjoyed it. It was great, exactly what you would want to see as the end to the series, and much better then you would expect.

I loved the movie because I loved the 1st 4 rocky movies..I felt as if i grew up with him. I would watch the rocky series all the time when i was a kid...this last installment of Rocky was a great way to end the series..He doesnt need to be the boxing champ, he needs to be the peoples champ..in which he was ALWAYS victorious in.

This last movie was really about the Rocky character and not just the action...to me, that was perfect..all things came to an end for Adrian, Paulie, Rocky jr and Rocky....to start a new begining. It was like saying goodbye to an old friend, almost.

and nobody should give alot of shit to older people and their fighting ability. I know a 74 year old martial arts master that can clean house with just about everybody in supramania. The thing about Rocky in this movie was that he didnt have the speed and the quickness as before...but he had the will, the determination, the power and the ability to take hits and keep on truckin.

this was a great movie..i got goosebumps when the traditional rocky music started playin during the end. awesome movie.

Superjustin13

Supra teacher 101
Apr 4, 2005
Idaho
eh, i like all the rockys, Im sure i'll like this one.

i own the DVD box set, i'm sure i'll buy rocky when it comes out.

MKIIINA

Destroyer of Turbos
Mar 30, 2005
Plano, TX
iunno my brother and i really enjoyed the movie and put it up there in our rankings of:
1. rocky
2. rocky 2
3. tie - rocky balboa and rocky 3

was a great movie and really brought things full circle. people who hated this movie were probibly mason fans :lol:

Clueless

Banned
Feb 22, 2006
Columbus, Indiana
I watched it tonight and really enjoyed it, he didn't have to prove anything to nobody...just wanted to do one more fight to get past his past. 9.5 out of 10 is what I rate it!