ridiculously cold weather.

PROJECT N00b

XBL: Mkiii DriFt3r
May 22, 2005
honolulu, california
www.myspace.com
oh shit, i didnt realize that my post before the last one didnt make sense. sorry about that, usually i get pissed at people who dont spell things right, and i double check what i type. i was in a rush, had to put in a response before i went out to work in the front yard.

swaq

posts++;
May 24, 2005
Oregon -> Arizona
www.SwaqValley.com
MKIII N00b said:
oh shit, i didnt realize that my post before the last one didnt make sense. sorry about that, usually i get pissed at people who dont spell things right, and i double check what i type. i was in a rush, had to put in a response before i went out to work in the front yard.

Dude, you need to capitalize your I's. :icon_razz Hehe, sorry, couldn't resist.

MassSupra89

Almost done.
Nov 3, 2005
MA
swaq said:
Dude, you need to capitalize your I's. :icon_razz Hehe, sorry, couldn't resist.

Haha I noticed that too, thats another pet peeve of mine. A single "i" by itself looks so out of place.

MKivSupra_Rob

INLINE6
Jan 22, 2006
Wpg
lol, I WISH our weather was as mild as it is in the states. for some reason, winnipeg, only 1 hour from the usa border has such an oddly cold temperature, even colder then alot of places north from us usually. The other day it was -48c which is about -54f. That sucked.

and btw 2 years ago when i drove my uspra in the winter it started up every time no problem, this year the 96 gtp and 91 mpv dont even begin to try to start. go toyota quality

A-to-the-J

Panda™ and Pre-89 Gracer™
Feb 19, 2006
Anaheim/West Covina, CA
MKivSupra_Rob said:
lol, I WISH our weather was as mild as it is in the states. for some reason, winnipeg, only 1 hour from the usa border has such an oddly cold temperature, even colder then alot of places north from us usually. The other day it was -48c which is about -54f. That sucked.

and btw 2 years ago when i drove my uspra in the winter it started up every time no problem, this year the 96 gtp and 91 mpv dont even begin to try to start. go toyota quality
TOYOTA FTW!

MKIIINA

Destroyer of Turbos
Mar 30, 2005
Plano, TX
down here in tx its cold at a brisk 30 degrees with about 1/2 in of ice all around. not something the locals are used to. up in philliy where i used to live this was fairly normal for winter

honestabe

Happy as hell :D
Jan 15, 2006
Mount Vernon, WA, USA
www.cardomain.com
My mom called me from Beaverton, Oregon at 7:45 this morning to brag that she has 2" of snow on the ground and that it's snowing hard. Meanwhile I'm stuck here in southern California freezing my ass off and not seeing a single snow flake unless I drive 3 hours.

Sl1dewaysSupra

Destroyer of FWD's
Mar 14, 2006
Colorado
Four degrees here, supposed to drop below freezing tonight. With the wind chill it is like -20, poor poor Supra.:3d_frown: :aigo: :cry:

NgoFcukinWay

Formerly Got Boost?
Apr 3, 2005
Houston, Tx
lol. it's 34*F with some light rain here in Houston and people are flipping out! people don't know how to drive when the roads are icy. they speed along like it's a normal dry road and then next thing you know, rescue crews are clearing up 9 car pile-ups in the wee hours of the morning. Ahwell, most schools are closed from the weather along with some businesses, so i can't complain when i have a free day off from school.

SupraE1jz

CLASS OF 06
Feb 25, 2006
Perris,CA
you know its cold when its snowing in the IE of so*cal.

2nb8s3a.jpg

A-to-the-J

Panda™ and Pre-89 Gracer™
Feb 19, 2006
Anaheim/West Covina, CA
SupraE1jz said:
you know its cold when its snowing in the IE of so*cal.

2nb8s3a.jpg

word...first we have this heat wave in the summer where its like 500*.....and then in the winter it SNOWS IN L.A.?! wtf? every year it gets hotter in the summer and colder in the winter....its a conspiracy...we're gonna die

for those that know the joke....
guy: "i didnt know it snowed in L.A."
guy2: "it did"
guy: "yea....you fucking FLAKE"

CANT USE IT ANYMORE
eh....its something like that...a friend told me a few months ago..kind lame

Last edited:

fandffan

Aug 26, 2006
Bowling Green, OH
Yeah I seriously like how I wait for winter all year and then it snow everywhere litterally in the US but IN NW Ohio. My friend is pissed cuz he bought a subaru for this winter and now we can't do crazy shit with it while It's under warranty :p