ridiculously cold weather.

Tanya

Supramania Contributor
Aug 15, 2005
Naples, FL
da89soup said:
Funny story my wife went and washed her car yesterday and then went shopping. When she went back out to her car all her doors were frozen shut so I had to come to her rescue. Silly girlies!!! :biglaugh:

wow, that was not smart :3d_frown:

OneJoeZee

Retired Post Whore
Mar 30, 2005
aboard the Argama
da89soup said:
Um -8 below (-28 wind chill) hear in ND was the high yesterday. I believe today it might get to zero???? I love this state except in Jan/Feb!!!!

Funny story my wife went and washed her car yesterday and then went shopping. When she went back out to her car all her doors were frozen shut so I had to come to her rescue. Silly girlies!!! :biglaugh:
owned

drunk_medic

7Ms are for Cressidas
Apr 1, 2005
Woodstock, GA
I am in Yuma, AZ and it's been damn cold lately. Freeze warnings in effect, and it's gotten into the 20's. That's amazingly cold for this place, especially since my dad recorded a picture of a thermometer at 123 degrees this past summer.

aye mate

Hiatus over.
Mar 30, 2005
Maryland
Its been unseasonally warm in MD this "winter," temps in the 60s on a regular basis. Being a snowboarder it sucks for me, but at least I did get to go to Quebec and snowboard for a week. It was plenty cold up there.

MassSupra89

Almost done.
Nov 3, 2005
MA
The other morning it was 6 degrees F when I woke up. about 3 days later it was 65 and sunny.

Still no good snow, and now its just raining around 40degrees. Damn New England.

swaq

posts++;
May 24, 2005
Oregon -> Arizona
www.SwaqValley.com
It's been down to 15-20 degrees here for several days. In my fiancee's house it was just over 40 degrees in the morning because they turn the heat off at night to conserve energy (I know I wouldn't...). That's not healthy.

A-to-the-J

Panda™ and Pre-89 Gracer™
Feb 19, 2006
Anaheim/West Covina, CA
MKIII N00b said:
well the heater seems to work now...at the wrong time, it was cold as fuck. i wrapped my feet in this fur like blanket and they still managed to get cold. i hate this!

your exaggerating...its not that cold...im in west covina..youre like down the street-ish...well...i hardly get cold so im not bothered

Big Wang Bandit

You Can't Quit Me Baby
Feb 21, 2006
San Ramon, CA - 925!
boost PSSH boost said:
p484647_1.jpg

I see many AWD civic wagon donuts happening this afternoon!

Poor baby

Tanya

Supramania Contributor
Aug 15, 2005
Naples, FL
mkiii noob, you really need to attempt better grammar. it not only makes everything easier to read, but makes yourself look less stupid.

also, replies like "lol" are the reason why SC went on a postwhoring tirade recently, hope you figure it out before you get banned.

aight, peace :chicken: