REIGN's REBUILD! Its a beautiful thing... (THAT IS FOR SALE) =(

Reign_Maker

Has cheezberger
Aug 31, 2005
Florida
So, if you've been in the f/s section, you've seen that I have all my performance parts for sale... If you've been around the general section, then you know I got that one pesky piston...

Well, I spent today pulling the sold parts off my car, and they will be gone tomorrow...

BEFORE: this is the last time you will see her like this, so enjoy :D
fxqwip.jpg

AFTER: this was just a day of parts pulling; bye bye turbo and stuff... :sadwavey:
fxqzyb.jpg

Please hang with me over the next few weeks/months as I make this journey on my way to my goal of 700+hp...

I will be turning to my brother Supra owners for advice and guidance... Any and all advice is welcome, comments, questions...

Thanks for looking, it has begun!

Jake...

A friend of mine once told me: 500hp is alot of power Jake, if you're not happy with that, you might have a sickness... :D:D:D

Reign_Maker

Has cheezberger
Aug 31, 2005
Florida
IJ: we have a build up section? *edit: oh man, we DO! when did this happen? MOD, uh, CK: move my thread please :D:D:D*

CK: gimme a STICKY! WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Loki: et tu Loki? et tu? lol... Dude, I think if you own a Supra, you should be designated a rebuild thread, lol...

Reign_Maker

Has cheezberger
Aug 31, 2005
Florida
IJ. said:
Ask one of our friendly neighbourhood spid...... errr moderators to move this into the right section.

:D:D:D

Reign_Maker said:
IJ: we have a build up section? *edit: oh man, we DO! when did this happen? MOD, uh, CK: move my thread please :D:D:D*

Here's a few more pics from today... This friday Im going to pick up an engine hoist and stand and hopefully pull her motor out this weekend...

fxrsl5.jpg

fxrsp2.jpg

Reign_Maker

Has cheezberger
Aug 31, 2005
Florida
Oh, good eye! :D:D:D uh, yeah, its, um, well, its me trying to touch up spray my DP with it still in the car, lol... Here, lemme get a pic of it out of the car, lol... It looks better, haha...
OMG! I suck at painting... I just realized you can see overspray on the wall... BLAH! See, this is why when I do this build, all the parts that get "color" are getting POWDER COATED! and NOT by me, lol...
fxrypv.jpg

psifactor

Apr 1, 2005
Clearwater, FL
www.myspace.com
IJ. said:
Might want to look into Ceramic coatings for the hot parts!
(makes a BIG difference to underhood temps)

I agree.

Jake now if your ass lived slightly closer there is a nice shop within a miles from my house that does ceramic coating at a decent price. I probably can start to get the hook up price soon especially since they caused me hell with the TB. Otherwise what is your deadline on the project?

btw, if you want to unsell the fpr from yourself, I'll be glad to take it off your hands
:biglaugh: :biglaugh:

Reign_Maker

Has cheezberger
Aug 31, 2005
Florida
My dead line: when it gets done, lol... I just want it done by the spring, I want the motor broken in by the Texas meet, because we ARE goin! As for the FPR, I'll think about it... Im going to need another one, and I realized those things arent cheap, and Im going to need one and this one is still in perfect shape, so just keep it... Besides, I havent even had the chance to try the digital gauge, I bet it'll be pimp...

I wish I did live closer, Id love to have someof you guys helpin me tear this apart, but looks like I'll be doin this alone...

I might have some dumb questions you guys, so be patient with me and help me... I've only pulled one Supra motor, I sure hope I dont drop it...