Reign Maker sucks.............

Tanya

Supramania Contributor
Aug 15, 2005
Naples, FL
mattjk said:
I like how Jake hasn't replied once in this thread.

Yeah me too, LOL
p459742_1.gif

Reign_Maker

Has cheezberger
Aug 31, 2005
Florida
First, thanks EVERYONE... Yes, Im old... *sighs* HA! But Im wise... Wait... No Im not... Im just a mess... I'd like to thank those of you who help me lose my sanity... And those of you who help me regain it... Thanks for making fun of me, never let me get bigger than I think I am... Keep me grounded... Keep me focused... Keep me driven... You guys are great, you're my extended family, I'd bend over backwards for all of you, because I know you would for me...

Im sorry I didnt reply earlier... You know, in the REAL world, haha, some of us have to work on our birthdays... But tonight Im goin out with some friends, yeah, OutOfStep is my friend, lol... Should be fun, I'll keep it to a one beer minimum and then head home for a few mixers... You kids behave yourself while daddy gets drunk, and if I drop my bottle, be a nice kid and pick it up and hand it to me... K-thx-bye... ;)

Thanks for a great year on SM you guys... I hope next year will be better for all of us... Maybe I'll get one of those damn cars running? LOL! We'll see if my old brittle bones and weak grandpa muscles can handle it... ;)

Thank you guys, thank you very much!

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
I edited my first post. It originally said Reign Maker sucks..................margaritas and other alcoholic beverages, since it's his birthday. Just thought I would clarify this before I'm issued a two year ban.............:biglaugh:

OneJoeZee

Retired Post Whore
Mar 30, 2005
aboard the Argama
suprahero said:
I edited my first post. It originally said Reign Maker sucks..................margaritas and other alcoholic beverages, since it's his birthday. Just thought I would clarify this before I'm issued a two year ban.............:biglaugh:

If you received a 2 year ban, I'm pretty sure you would just commit suicide.:3d_frown:

Reign_Maker

Has cheezberger
Aug 31, 2005
Florida
Bobby actually hooked me up with a killer b-day gift... ;)

Thanks again you guys... Bday was good... Dont worry, didnt get drunk... :)

Hero: no worries man...

Thanks again guys...