• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

JMDigital

Authorized Vendor
Jun 2, 2006
Tampa, Florida
www.cardomain.com
They look good on the black.. :bling:

If I had em I would put em on! Why not. They look easy to remove once you hate em.

(or you could sell em to me.. :evildeal: )

I allways wanted to use that Smilie! Looks like my vote made it 50/50! Ha.. Change my vote to

Sell them to JMDigital... ;)

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
The second picture doesn't even look like the same car. Your car is way hotter without them. If they make your car go faster though, Keep em...........lol

miekedmr

mkiii in hibernation
Jul 12, 2005
Upstate NY
I'm not so much a fan. It's too ornate for my taste. With lots of other doo-dads like louvers and vents and stuff it would look more at home, but still not my taste.

suprastanger507mgte

2x88+2x89+1x91+2x92=ME
Apr 5, 2005
Hayward , Ca
HI Guys,
Thanks a lot for the comments and suggestions. I bought this set just because... lol, and has been sitting since then... Everytime I think about putting it on, I tell myself " Why do you want to hide such nice stock tail lights" lol and just wanted to get a public opinion.

Made my decision easier..its going up for sale as of tonight.
Check the forsale section ....anyone who needs/wants it.

Moe.

Looks like Gay has better poll results than President bush.. lol

Last edited:

bondie

Pisshead
Aug 26, 2005
UK
I'm selling a set of Hiro's of my car, if anyones interested, also got a mould taken from them to remake them so they fit the standard squarish MA70 rears :icon_bigg

supra90turbo

shaeff is FTMFW!
Mar 30, 2005
MA, 01440
Tooooo late Brayden. He already sold 'em... :(
FWIW I think now, if the tails got tinted and the wheels painted black, that car would look amazering.

ChadMKIII

Yup, Thats The G/F
Jul 14, 2006
Bay Area, Ca
Rock the stock lenses, easy. they look soo clean and really nice on the black paint. The regulus covers aren't terrible, but i prefer them stock.