Real louvers for the a70, with mounting hardware!

SupraOfDoom

Starcraft II ^^;;
Mar 30, 2005
Milwaukee, WI
www.cardomain.com
Zazzn said:
love the car and the louvers!

80's = supra

Exactly. I never understand why people get 80's cars and change it into a newer style car... why not just get a newer style car then? Flush headlights, bleh! Pop ups!!! And louvers!! It wasn't just Camaro's with louvers, it was pretty much any 80's hatch. The new mustangs now have side window louvers just like mine too.... cool styling IMO.... but I guess not everyone likes the same shit.

shaeff

Kurt is FTMFW x2!!!!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2005
Around
i admit. i <3 louvers. :) i have far more important things to do now, though. (like getting the rustbucket back in at least SOME state of operation)

-shaeff

Da Bushman

Team Dutti Racing
Jul 26, 2007
Queens, NY
Now that freaking rocks, old school to the max, i agree with the previous post about the few that are trying to make it look modern. I like old school unless its really something that need to be changed.

OneJoeZee

Retired Post Whore
Mar 30, 2005
aboard the Argama
SupraOfDoom said:
Exactly. I never understand why people get 80's cars and change it into a newer style car... why not just get a newer style car then? Flush headlights, bleh! Pop ups!!! And louvers!! It wasn't just Camaro's with louvers, it was pretty much any 80's hatch. The new mustangs now have side window louvers just like mine too.... cool styling IMO.... but I guess not everyone likes the same shit.
Just because I like the A70 doesn't mean I should like parts that came from that time period. Modern looking wheels, and interior pieces do wonders for the A70.

All that "80s" style stuff looks ok on pre-89s though. :)

OneJoeZee

Retired Post Whore
Mar 30, 2005
aboard the Argama
6exxov6.jpg