Rate my purchase =D

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
I'd say you both came out O.K. It's not a great deal, but you didn't get ripped off either. You should feel good about your transaction. Now if you had gotten it for two thousand dollars then I would say you owe him a reacharound.....................:biglaugh:

supra87t/t4

Phase Two
Apr 9, 2005
MPLS, MN
I think you made a great deal, there will always be people wanting a black/shadow gray 91-92 turbo 5-spd, some will want a targa and some will want a hardtop. Congrats and enjoy.

SkyHawk Ecks

Banned
Mar 30, 2005
Stockton, CA
He gave me the 91-92 wheels with tires as well, so I'll clean those up and put them on. Might as well sell the ones that are on it for some extra cash =D

kwnate

Lurker
Jul 10, 2005
None of your fucking business
SkyHawk Ecks said:
He gave me the 91-92 wheels with tires as well, so I'll clean those up and put them on. Might as well sell the ones that are on it for some extra cash =D
Good idea, though I think it'll be hard to sell those rims :icon_razz

Nice car too, looks super clean. I like black :love:

ChadMKIII

Yup, Thats The G/F
Jul 14, 2006
Bay Area, Ca
Supracentral said:
Really, REALLY nice car. (I'd loose the rims)
No way did I just read that. S/C spelled 'lose' wrong? Nooooooo.

Anyway....yeah, looks awesome, but the rims have GOT to GO. I'd rock saws for a while, but I'm thinking some dark gunmetal 5spokes would look nice.

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Supracentral said:
Yea, I did. But it's just a typo, at least I know which one is correct. :)

My "o" key get stuck sometimes too SC...................;)

That cars going to be way sexy when you get those 92 wheels on there...........:love:

ChadMKIII

Yup, Thats The G/F
Jul 14, 2006
Bay Area, Ca
Supracentral said:
Yea, I did. But it's just a typo, at least I know which one is correct. :)
Heh, I know, I was just shocked to see it. ;)

Any pics of the interior? Good cond inside as well? So far (aside from wheels) I'm lovin; it.

da89soup

World I Am Gay Blue!!!
Dec 2, 2005
Fargo ND
Car is sweet!! I wont beat you up about the wheels. You are right, they are better than the blades........lol

Good luck

ForcedTorque

Join the 92 Owners Group
Jul 11, 2005
Satsuma, Alabama, United States
ChadMKIII said:
No way did I just read that. S/C spelled 'lose' wrong? Nooooooo.

Anyway....yeah, looks awesome, but the rims have GOT to GO. I'd rock saws for a while, but I'm thinking some dark gunmetal 5spokes would look nice.
Chad, you just Mis-understood SC! The wheels are gonna have to come "loose" before getting the hell off the Supra.hehe The 5-Spokes are sometimes the best looking wheel for the MKIII. And, there IS a market for those wheels, you should be able to buy yourself a couple of nice mods with the cash.

BTW........Don't stir Mike up......We love our Supra Mania