Random YouTube Videos.... (Some very NWS)

Status
Not open for further replies.

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
buckshotglass;1128547 said:
That needs some kind of warning Kai.

Kai;1128554 said:

They're long and it's all about you eating something........and it wasn't even a steak. How good can a one pound fourty sandwhich be? I don't know because I'm not to sure on the exchange rate.........:icon_bigg

I really need to work on my accent though. People would take me way more seriously if I could sound like you.

gaboonviper85

Supramania Contributor
Jan 13, 2008
Northeast Philly
Kai;1128074 said:
I did one just for you guys:

[noparse]<<kai vid1>>[/noparse]

And part 2...

[noparse]<<kai vid2>>[/noparse]

This is some boring crap!!!! Please don't post videos that aren't interesting at all...seriously this is so boring and pointless it's actually enough to piss someone off!!!

Clueless

Banned
Feb 22, 2006
Columbus, Indiana
gaboonviper85;1131153 said:
This is some boring crap!!!! Please don't post videos that aren't interesting at all...seriously this is so boring and pointless it's actually enough to piss someone off!!!

Gtfo.jpg

Facime

Leather work expert
Jun 1, 2006
Corvallis OR
gaboonviper85;1131153 said:

I watched about a minute of the first one, fell asleep and woke up with my wrists slit. Anyone know how to get blood stains out of my cum rag?

ms07s

TORGUE!
Sep 29, 2007
Memphis,Tn
Clueless;1140469 said:
so...someone care to explain why they keep crashing? Bad drivers, stupid cars, etc.?

High speed, very close groupings, and one not so confident driver always equals pileup. The rest you can atribute to driver error...the steering wheel was hillarious, Great vid.:biglaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.