NA-T
cometic head gasket
ARP's
BIC DDP
CT-26
Hard pipes
Intake

Now im going maf-t pro. I figure ill hit fuel cut without a a/f controller. Now

Can i use maf-t pro with the stock turbo injectors? Will they do the job of avoiding fuel cut while still staying safe?

I will get 550's this spring, but im just thinking if itll be ok with the stock (440's?) injectors.

Thanks for your time gentlemen!

tookwik4u89

Red T-shirt
Apr 6, 2005
Rockford, IL
Make a wide band setup your next investment, then you will know your safe, push up boost a little at a time and watch your a/f. Are you going with speed density and boost control?

s383mmber1

Oct 31, 2005
Somers New York
JAV- Remeber im NA-T so my voltemeter won't read much boost ;)

tookwik4u89 said:
Make a wide band setup your next investment, then you will know your safe, push up boost a little at a time and watch your a/f. Are you going with speed density and boost control?

I thought that with maf-t pro it had a wideband built in. :dunno: and yes it will be S/D and boost control

tookwik4u89

Red T-shirt
Apr 6, 2005
Rockford, IL
Nope , you need to buy a wideband seperate, s/d & b/c is good, your good on fuel control for whatever upgrades you make in the future, along with wideband and afpr. If you can monitor a/f safely, you can increase fuel pressure a bit instead of running inj duty cycle higher and get a lil more boost without fuel cut.

s383mmber1

Oct 31, 2005
Somers New York
tookwik4u89 said:
Nope , you need to buy a wideband seperate, s/d & b/c is good, your good on fuel control for whatever upgrades you make in the future, along with wideband and afpr. If you can monitor a/f safely, you can increase fuel pressure a bit instead of running inj duty cycle higher and get a lil more boost without fuel cut.

huh idk were i got the idea of maf-t pro being a wideband :dunno:

Thanks guys for the imput so far! Which widebands would you suggest?

turbodhbar

Sep 9, 2006
Bainbridge, N.Y.
If you drill out the seal over the adjuster on the AFM . you can back the screw out some and raise the fuel cut. I've done it and don,t see fuel cut till 14 psi of boost.

tookwik4u89

Red T-shirt
Apr 6, 2005
Rockford, IL
I would not reccomend the AEM, just because some people are having issues with a/f ratios matching up with the pro. I have a dynojet wideband commander, I love it but their is probably cheaper alternatives, I bought it because it has internal datalogging for rpm, a/f & tps, without needing a laptop in car to record, plus it has controlled outputs for nitrous, etc. Not sure what the other guys are using....LM-1?

Jaguar_5

It's ALIVE!
Feb 7, 2006
Seattle
You can get the LC-1 w/ bosch sensor for $200
You can use the MAFT pro as a wideband 'gauge' until you can afford another $200 for the XD-1

Keep in mind i've never used the MAFT-Pro, but have read alot as I plan to go with this setup!

It'll work fine with 440 injectors if you set it up correctly

NewWestSupras

SoupLvr
Mar 1, 2006
White Rock
Innovate LC-1 WB was recommended to me to run with the Maftpro. DrJonez is the man to talk to. I haven't set mine up yet, so I can't give you an evaluation.

JustAnotherVictim

Supramania Contributor
I thinkg I didn't remember yesterday is since you have increased compression from na-t you need to run lower boost levels to avoid detonation. I don't remember or think there is an exact boost conversion but 11-12 psi is like 14-15 psi I think.
So I would run maybe 5-6 psi just to be safe.

s383mmber1

Oct 31, 2005
Somers New York
JustAnotherVictim said:
I thinkg I didn't remember yesterday is since you have increased compression from na-t you need to run lower boost levels to avoid detonation. I don't remember or think there is an exact boost conversion but 11-12 psi is like 14-15 psi I think.

Yup 100 percent right there.

But when i put it into the real world. I was more than happy with my NA's performance. I actually thought it was kindda fast.

I think ill be plesently surprised with fuggin 6PSI.

;)

Jaguar_5

It's ALIVE!
Feb 7, 2006
Seattle
I'm sure you will, but it won't last!

Every supra owner eventually decides they need more boost :evil2: :evil5: