question about 9MM pistol magazine

NastyNate

Jun 21, 2007
SA,TX
GeneStarWindGSW said:
the one from terminator 2 cost about 500k. and bullets for it will cost u more then an aston martin lol.

They had a similar one on there not too long ago for 300k. Had the motor and everything. You just needed a car battery. They have a lot of nice things on that site.
When i do get the AR, I'm going with a DPMS upper and lower, Burris XTR rings, Magpul stock and grip, And Tasco SS scope in 20x. I had the Tasco in 10x and burris rings on my old .308 and they were awesome. Plus they didn't cost an arm and a leg either.

Live_Free_Or_Die

Nov 5, 2006
La Verne, CA
I got a Glock 23 today. It's a compact so the magazine only holds 13, but it can fit the same mags as other .40 Glocks so I can get mags that hold 15 (or 17?).
I looked at this and a S&W M&P and the Glock fit my hands very good, although the M&P would have too because it had 3 different grips.
The Glock seemed significantly more accurate for me than the Ruger when I tried it out today and I just like the feel better overall, so I'll definitely be using that as my concealed carry weapon.
I'm not saying the Glock is better than the other recommendations people are giving in here but for me it's great.