Quasi-Official Fluffy Bunnies With Downs Syndrome Thread

The Amazing Spider-Man

PETER PARKER
Oct 14, 2005
Santa Clarita, Socal
www.myspace.com
thanks Kyle. i know some people hate my car but its ok everyone is entitled to their opinion. no matter what, i'll still love this place more than SF. jus don't think i dont love my car its jus that i don't have cash to fixed it up at the moment but when i do she be beautiful. i got big plans for her. i plan on getting that huge cast thing off and replaced by May.

Evilempire1.3JZ-GTE said:
:3d_frown: :barf:

I could donate a set of headlights to a good cause 20$ each + shiping
thanks but i finally fixed the headlight 1 week ago. i finally cured my car's down syndrome eyes. thanks again though.

Last edited:

flight doc89

Registered Murse
Apr 21, 2006
Bessemer, Alabama, United States
The Amazing Spider-Man - signature said:
p557617_1.jpg
wow mega bodyroll

shaeff

Kurt is FTMFW x2!!!!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2005
Around
supra90turbo said:
you see, this would be why you are ftw. lol

oh, and mike's edit2 also ftw.

:) so, we have to meet up sometime. it's been decided.

edit: i just realized how gay that sounded. haha. anyway, yeah...

-shaeff

Reign_Maker

Has cheezberger
Aug 31, 2005
Florida
supra90turbo said:
oh, and mike's edit2 also ftw.
That's fuckin sig worthy material right there...

BTW: dont be suprised if the thread title is changed on occasion... ;) Daddy is on the rum tonight...

supra90turbo

shaeff is FTMFW!
Mar 30, 2005
MA, 01440
shaeff said:
:) so, we have to meet up sometime. it's been decided.

edit: i just realized how gay that sounded. haha. anyway, yeah...

-shaeff

lmfao! Not if you act like that, Mr..... :greddy:

you and I just HAVE to meet up sometime. I can't wait! :momaru:

silliness and gayness aside, i hope to be picking up another supra soon because the lack of one is killing me inside slowly.
then, we shall meet up, id like to come out to NY anyhow. Mr. TONY! has a rear bumper for me, at least I hope he still does... :p

shaeff

Kurt is FTMFW x2!!!!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2005
Around
supra90turbo said:
lmfao! Not if you act like that, Mr..... :greddy:

you and I just HAVE to meet up sometime. I can't wait! :momaru:

silliness and gayness aside, i hope to be picking up another supra soon because the lack of one is killing me inside slowly.
then, we shall meet up, id like to come out to NY anyhow. Mr. TONY! has a rear bumper for me, at least I hope he still does... :p

haha, i bet Will (s383mmber1) thinks i'm gay. haha. there was lots of innuendo going around when i was down at his place last weekend. all fun and games though.

that's sweet! if all goes well i'll be picking up an '89 turbo targa, silver, bone stock, all receipts, perfectly maintained for less than $5k this spring. (if all goes well, heh)

as for that rear bumper, i hope you mean the bumper support (if there even is one?) i picked that bumper off him months ago. it's in my garage, along with his old doors, hood, fenders, mello yellow's fender cutouts, interior, etc... i pretty much bought his entire car except for the shell. i even got his spare bare block...

it seems you and i are always looking for the same parts. have you ever noticed that?

-shaeff

IJ.

Grumpy Old Man
Mar 30, 2005
I come from a land down under
shaeff said:
haha, i bet Will (s383mmber1) thinks i'm gay. haha. there was lots of innuendo going around when i was down at his place last weekend. all fun and games though.

that's sweet! if all goes well i'll be picking up an '89 turbo targa, silver, bone stock, all receipts, perfectly maintained for less than $5k this spring. (if all goes well, heh)

as for that rear bumper, i hope you mean the bumper support (if there even is one?) i picked that bumper off him months ago. it's in my garage, along with his old doors, hood, fenders, mello yellow's fender cutouts, interior, etc... i pretty much bought his entire car except for the shell. i even got his spare bare block...

it seems you and i are always looking for the same parts. have you ever noticed that?

-shaeff

Shaeff: Even if you were Gay I'd still count you as a friend! :) <jk>