PUSHBUTTON START - crispicturestory...

crisp

existentialincrementalist
May 25, 2007
Ohio
Poodles said:
I'm far too anal about thing working the way they should to do that...

I pay heavily for things to work right, and I'm not made of money :3d_frown:

Perfectly understandable...

In my "crispcase"... there is an element of humor that must always accompany the serious side of this car. It is more for my therapy and pleasure than for any other purpose at all. "Paying heavily" is simply a "happenchance" that comes and goes with these cars like the tide to the moon... in this instance, I "solved" an issue that lingered as a nuisance for over half a dozen years costing hundreds of dollars... with a ten dollar button and caracature of a switch. MOST entertaining!:biglaugh:

...there will be plenty of time for the "paying-a-plenty" without making my starting routine mundane again, as it is by design.;)

-crisp

Poodles

I play with fire
Jul 22, 2006
Fort Worth, TX
I bought an all new wiring harness and CPS (plus a few sensors) to get rid of the hacked up, hardwired, and still needing a damn jiggle all the time to get it to to run right CPS nightmare...

Sure, I probably could have rewired it all and got it working, but I prefure a car being like legos and not requiring a soldering iron LOL

TRD

S4L!
Nov 25, 2006
West-Flanders/Antwerp
Didn't you thought of installing a S2000-style start button in place of the lighter? It's a real hype over here to install it in your car. (I won't install it:nono: )

crisp

May 25, 2007
Ohio
TRD said:
Didn't you thought of installing a S2000-style start button in place of the lighter? It's a real hype over here to install it in your car. (I won't install it:nono: )

Actually, I'm going to keep my eye out for something that looks nice and fits... there are "numerous" push-button setups on later model cars these days...

...on the OTHER hand, I kind of like the "crispcobbled" setup... functional, yet not so "obvious" as a starter button.:icon_wink

-crisp

crisp

May 25, 2007
Ohio
Setheroo said:
S2000 button start is friggin sweet.

But I think I like yours a lot better Crisp... CHECK

Thank you Seth...

Where abouts in the BUCKEYE?:icon_surp

-crisp