Pre Xmas Mini Boost

VanSupra

Supramania Contributor
Mar 31, 2005
Van,B.C.
Hey you know where Dec 17th @ 1:00 PM, and if it's dry out wooohoooo..lol..
Daryl hurry up.

Last edited:

Derek1224

2 Turbos, 1JZ, No Equal
Nov 25, 2006
Abbotsford, BC, Canada
VanSupra said:
Hey you know where Dec 17th @ 1:00 PM, and if it's dry out wooohoooo..lol..
Daryl hurry up.
I'll be there so long as we don't get another helping of snow. I'll drive around Abby all day long in the snow but no way will I chance getting to Surrey in it. :3d_frown:

Jayhall

WHIP THE PISS OUT OF THEM
May 7, 2005
Surrey BC
Derek1224 said:
I'll be there so long as we don't get another helping of snow. I'll drive around Abby all day long in the snow but no way will I chance getting to Surrey in it. :3d_frown:

its 10x worse in abby compaired to surrey

Lino

FWD FTL!
Jul 5, 2006
Surrey, BC
From Van on the #1:
Take the 152nd exit to surrey, stay on 152nd untill you see the Red Robin on the right. Shares the same parking lot as the mall.

From Langley, Abby, Hope, Kelowna etc. on the #1:
Take the 104th exit and follow it to 152nd. Hang a left on to 152nd and it will be on the right.

xXxICExXx

Aug 6, 2006
Abbotsford, BC, Canada
silent_sniper said:
looks like i might be at this one

on time lol

you should have seen the look on your face when you walked in 15 minutes late lasttime, you were so nervous looking. :biglaugh:

Its cool man, I should be there again this time but I will actually STAY the whole time, whatever it is you guys end up doing.

CFSapper

AKA Slient_sniper
Apr 24, 2006
Chilliwack
xXxICExXx said:
you should have seen the look on your face when you walked in 15 minutes late lasttime, you were so nervous looking. :biglaugh:

Its cool man, I should be there again this time but I will actually STAY the whole time, whatever it is you guys end up doing.

you have no idea how hung over I was haha