Post your whale tails!

spinningheadboy

Ich bin gegan alles
Apr 1, 2005
idaho
drjonez said:
gracer:

P9140001scaled.JPG

Wow, the black car lives and looks sweet. Nice Fricken Mirrors!

CWD

bwest

Drafting, not tailgating
May 18, 2005
HippieTown, CA
7Mk3_91 said:
On a black car, eh??

p383955_1.jpg

p383955_2.jpg

p383955_3.jpg

p383955_4.jpg

Who's car is this? My brother found it on CL the other day for sale.

If i needed another supra (don't we all need a few?) I couldn't think of a reason not to buy it...

[/hijack]

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
dbsupra90 said:
here you go! whaletail w/ the trunk open ;)

special bonus! suprahero cameo!

pic1014061du4.jpg

I got paid a small appearance fee.................:biglaugh:
Chris' car was so awesome. I loved his whaletail. It was the first one I had ever seen in person. His engine bay was so clean and organized with the help of the FFIM.............:love: . He would have made some great numbers, but his clutch kept letting go at about 360rwhp. He probably would have made around 500 horses...............:dunno: All I know is I wouldn't want to race him for very much if he had a good clutch installed. As his clutch is now, I could take him..................:biglaugh:

SupraDerk

The Backseat Flyer
Sep 17, 2005
Tallahassee
91GTE said:
anyone have any beter pics of the sides? tsuper92, your car is awesome, the first pic is right now my backround o_O

_mk3valleyfronthigh.jpg

(I hope the owner (McBoost) doesn't mind me posting his car, it was my wallpaper for the longest time...freaking gorgeous :naughty: :love: )

suprra_girl said:
and thanks!!! the yellow is awesome, i plan to repaint with holden monaro yellow with gold pearl on top... and hopefully this time air compressors don't blow off my paint ;) haha

And Suze, your car is freaking gorgeous too!! I love that thing!